Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » We're BAAAAAAACK! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: We're BAAAAAAACK!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Third Coming of Flare is altogether too much for me to handle...

Everything just looks really awesome. Excellent job, Mr. Capps. However, I'm not sure if I like everyone changing their user names on me (ahem... Fabrux... Frank...).

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, let me have my fun.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank, I will not let you have your fun. Thanks to Charles restoring all the archived threads, I found the old interrogation threads.

I took one hell of a beating from you during the Pompatus Wars. I'm still ticked about that one...

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yeah, I remember that...heh heh...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That name-changing thing is going to be so annoying. People are going to start changing their name on a whim. It was bad enough when they changed it every time everything got destroyed...

And, to answer a question, "Commodore TSN" is a separate profile I set up a long time ago. I found it still existed, so I used it for that one post, since it's what I used for a similar post a long time ago.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see. You just put on your parade uniform one more time, then slammed them medals in the closet again.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Changing our names on a whim? What?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nimrod: Something like that.

Frank: Ha.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Maybe we should establish some forum manners? The first should be: if you are gonna change your user name on a whim and fairy, at least put your aka [insert more commonly known as name here] in your signature.

That oughta cut down on the confusion.

Ahem... Frank...

--------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

My status line (or a list of the works of Camper Van Beethoven) will always reveal my true identity.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

That's it, Frank (or is it really Franklin or Francis?). The gloves are off. Let's take this to the Officer's Lounge so that I can open a Pompatarian Can of Whoop-Ass on you!

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We'll be busier than onelegged men in an asskicking contest!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOOOoooohhh! I found a new UBB, and it looks even better than Flare

I finally get to change my name, and get rid of that stupid alias

It loads very fast in Netscape 6.01, and I only have a 56k connection.

Pitty you cannot change your status line yourself Why do you need a mod to change it anyway??

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It still loads the first page when adding a reply (wait a minute... adding?)

Is that going to be 'fixed' soon?

And I'm member #4?? COOL!

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Regarding the status line thing, the old Flare was a modified UBB, but the current one isn't, so that particular feature hasn't been implemented yet.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps