Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The lapine cocoa confectionary connaisseur conundrum (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The lapine cocoa confectionary connaisseur conundrum
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Cadbury Eggs. But I'm Texan, so I guess Liam doesn't want to talk to me. So nevermind.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll mention that I've had 5 count em, 5 Cadbury Creme Eggs. One of the them being a Fudge Creme Egg, which, I might add was the most delicious of them all.

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Company secretary hates chocolate, so I got 3 whole eggs on Monday morning, ate one then.

Fortunately, the shakes subsided by lunch.

Mmmmm, empty calories.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neener-neener!

My sister-in-law bought a box (48-count) of Cadbury's Cream Eggs during the post-Easter closeout sales and gave it to me. I think I will survive quite nicely until they once again grace our shores.

--Baloo

------------------
Don't call me a Yank.
I prefer to be referred to as a "Pull with a Sudden Movement".

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fudge filled ones are my favorite, followed by the caramel ones, and then the cream filled ones.

Caramel and fudge are two very festive things and have a number of extremely fun uses

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see, that's why I didn't want the US people to start. They brag about their varieties of Creme Eggs, but not one has said how they eat it. They can't do anything right.

Slurp out the inside.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I ate one recently. I pressed my thumb into its abdomen and started to break away chunks from there. In the end I was left with just the ears. I used to smash them in their wrappers some years ago. Just like I liked to squash mars bars before unwrapping them.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to put my Cedbury Eggs in the freezer. Once they're nice and solid, I break it open and lick the filling out.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam:
I bite the top of slowly, then gently suck the creme out of the center, eating away the outer chocolate shell as I go. Then I lick the insides to make sure I got all the cream, and pop the rest of the shell inside my mouth.

happy?

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Was that a post on Cadbury eating or an excerpt from an erotic novel?

------------------

[This message was edited by Siegfried on April 12, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*has to go and lie down for a while after reading of the Jubilee Method* � )

Mind you, Rutger's impression of how a serial killer would eat a chocolate bunny is REALYY scary. . . 8(

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine that Jubilee's impression of how a serial killer would eat a chocolate bunny would be just as scary.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Now, if this image works right, it'll show you that I attacked my rabbit from a more frontal vector...

He had it coming.

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, well, there is one proven mode of attack that I have seen work.

Open your mouth really wide and attempt to swallow it all in one bite!!

I'll give you a flock to tend in the Curry Order if you manage it.

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps