Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Aug 9th, 1978 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Aug 9th, 1978
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*
This topic will, of course, be resurrected again next August 9th...

But, anyway, happy birthday. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Snay. Are your credit cards paid off? How are your plans coming along? You might as well make this thread a kind of yearly status report on all aspects of your life.

Happy birthday.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topher: "I've become a more careful driver after the accident."

Right.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful enough to loose his license. [Razz]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you loose your license? I thought he was losing it.

No, my credit cards aren't paid off ... yet. My focus now is on paying off my Jeep. I do plan to be out of debt by next May, in time to get back into debt as I furnish my new two-bedroom one-den apartment I'm sharing with a chick friend of mine (emphasis on "friend").

I plan on buying a Ford Mustang 6-cylinder (manual transmission) at or around that time. Also, upgrading my computer will be a priority. I'll be finishing my degree that summer, and possibly continuing on for a master's degree in the fall. If not, I will be applying for a position with the Baltimore County Police Department.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aethelwer:
As of today, I'm 20. I definitely wasted my teenage years.

See? I told you that you should listen to me, but would you? Noooooooooo...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I wasted my teens AND 20's.

I am the ArchGod of waste. I am the Lord of slack. I am a lazy, do-nothing go-nowhere lump of protoplasm.

Happy late birthday. I wan't online yesterday, so I didn't see the thread. Like you needed to know that.

Bluh.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd turn Marvin green with envy.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you're just saying that.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Cartman
Member # 256

Never reflect on your life, it will just depress you. Ah, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it. You know... it's funny, how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does. I mean, life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it.

I'm not getting you down at all, am I?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
I plan on buying a Ford Mustang 6-cylinder (manual transmission) at or around that time.

*sigh* [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shut up you twit.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friendly.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I don't know how you could come to that conclusion. [Roll Eyes]
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, am I the only person here who can say, with total honestly, that I really like my life? Or does that mean I lose my geek-coolness?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps