Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » OMG! I saw IT! As in Ginger!!

Author Topic: OMG! I saw IT! As in Ginger!!
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Garrison invented it. LMAO. It's a wierd one wheeled trasportation device that is capable of going 200 MPH. It also has a gyroscopic stablization device. I have four words for it. GAY. VERY, VERY, GAY.

Speaking of which. When are we gonna see the REAL IT?

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

?

While I'm aware of what 'GINGER' is (as in: something no one knows about) was it really revealed, or is MIB just reaching into his butt again?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

I'm reaching into my ass again. Deep into my ass. I'm guessing you haven't watched South Park tonight, otherwise you'd know what I'm talking about.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, considering that he followed it up by asking when we would see the real one, I'd assume he's just lying, and then telling everyone that he's lying. Apparently he thinks that sort of thing is funny.

My name is Wolfred Ambergorst Hippleschniker III.

Actually, it isn't.

There. That must have him rolling out of his chair in paroxysms of laughter.

Anyway, I'm curious how a glorified scooter could be either happy or homosexual. Regardless of which definition of "gay" you employ, I don't quite understand how it's possible.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read my post pretending that MIB didn't beat me by about half-a-second, and then laugh. Heartily.
MIB
Ex-Member

When I said that Mr. Garrison, the homosexual, extremely perverted, kindergarden teacher, invented IT. What definition of the word 'gay' do you think I had in mind?

*sigh* Nevermind. Watch the latest episode of South Park and you will see what I mean.

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"When I said that Mr. Garrison, the homosexual, extremely perverted, kindergarden teacher, invented IT."

But you didn't say that. You said "Mr. Garrison" invented it. That could be anyone.

"Watch the latest episode of South Park..."

That would require me to desire to watch an episode of "South Park" in the first place.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And require you to have taste as well, apparently.

*hides behind handbag*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't really watched much of South Park lately. However I did watch the Bin Laden episode was damn funny. Even if you didn't like the show, I think you'd like this episode.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the Afghanistan episode of South Park. It was definitely the most entertaining episode of this season. Since I grew up on Merry Melodies and Looney Tunes, I appreciated the entire Bugs Bunny vs. Elmer Fudd feud thing going on between Osama bin Laden and Eric Cartman. I really liked the "Towelie Ban" gag thrown into it. I really hated the Towelie episode, but this gag came completely from left field. It was a very enjoyable episode.

Then this episode was followed up by the disaster that featured the people with buttocks for heads. They were really reaching with that episode. Of course, redemption was found with the latest episode. Hell, I even picked up a bit of South Park continuity in it. Bill Gates has a bullet hole in his head in this episode (obviously the result of being shot in the head by the general in Bigger, Longer, and Uncut). I was cracking up just thinking about IT, though. Here we have Mr. Garrison, the gay kindergarten teacher, who designs an superior method of transportation that was inspired by Enrique Iglesias' gyrating ass and penises. To drive this thing, you have to rock up and down on an anal control rod, bob your mouth up and down an oral control rod, and masturbate the two hand controllers.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

I, um... guess you had to be there...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps