Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » "To Mate Females..." (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "To Mate Females..."
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A blind virgin at that...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now, Jeff's not blind. He does have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to seeing deer, but don't we all?

I think you'll argree that the answer is no.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam doesn't have that problem, what with his escapades with Tim Curry, so he thinks its okay to make fun of the rest of us. Shame, Liam, shame!

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Bah! We had one of these elephant-birth things here in St. Louis a few years back. They made a big deal of it then, too.

Made a big deal out of it?? They frelling celebrate the bugger's birthday every year, and built it it's own 'special' place to live! Gah.

Okay, so if it didn't have its own seperate area to live in, it could kill the other elephants as an adult..still... it was blown out of proprtion.

-SF.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... Honestly, I haven't been to the zoo in years, and I don't really pay attention. I just remember all the hoopla back when the thing was born...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's been long enough. Jeff, what on Earth were you talking about regarding "To Mate Females..."?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Hm... Honestly, I haven't been to the zoo in years, and I don't really pay attention. I just remember all the hoopla back when the thing was born...

The only reason I know about the birthday thingee is its usually on the one day of the year I see the news, and it cannot be advoided. And as for the knowing about the building...well, I have a 7 year old brother and that is still one of the yearly outings.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Erm... Did you actually read the first post in this thread? Especially the part in big bold letters that explains where the thread title comes from?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yeah, but I still didn't quite see the point. As much as I love newspaper clippings about the zoo, I can't stand newspaper clippings about the zoo.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, of all the people I wasn't expecting not to find the title, you weren't one of them, Liam. I was expecting MIB or B.E. to go "eh?"

Sheeeeesh.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps