Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I think I'm done.

Author Topic: I think I'm done.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a while, at least.

I suppose I could cop-out and say I have Real-life-itis, but 'tis nay verit�.

Rather, I think Siggy nailed it with it'd be best to also ignore {PsyLiam/ Vogon Poet/ Ultra Magnus/ CaptainMike} because he's a sarcastic old fogey but apparently gets lots of woman love.

That's some good company.

You can't follow that with anything in the history of everything ever. I've learned to go out on top, and taking a page from Jerry Seinfeld, Carrot Top and Paul Reuben, I may just do that.

So, I bid the a farewell. Fond, as it may be, but with a permanent eyebrow raised.

Self-Imposed Sabbatical, would be the term. I may lurk, but I actually won't, given that I wouldn't be leaving if I could stand it.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks, because I got a thing I need to do, and this thing, oh, it'll be cool. Not life-changing or "good", but cool. And perhaps the only that I've ever posted to Tech/Ships that has any import or value at all. But then I may leave again. But, I may not, depending on the stuff that goes down in a place like this.

So, like a Dolph Lundgren kick to the mouth, I leave your teeth in a puddle of your own blood in the floor. And more relevantly, I am dismissed.

But not forever. Until June, maybe.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun. We'll keep TEH POWAR-UP warm for you so you can WIN TEH GAME!!!1 when you get back.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to see you go, UM. Glad you said goodbye this time, though. [Smile]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care of the stuff that you need to tend to. We'll be here when you get back. Good luck with your endeavours. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps