Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Inconsiderate ... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Inconsiderate ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much you wanna bet he's going to be posting quite a bit later tonight? [Big Grin]
The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The wedding was cancelled. The grom got sick from eating leftover sauerkraut. So I won't be able to attend.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Ultimatum still stands. Young sirs! think of the babies that could be your babies if you had babies.
The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
***Looks blankly at what UM wrote***

I'm not sure how to take that.

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uhm, YOU were the groom! Or do you often talk of yourself in the 3rd person? Or are you just not capable of keeping your web of lies and half-truths straight?

"I'm getting married to my girlfriend at four. Oh, the groom got sick. Wait, I'm the groom. I mean, I got sick."

[Roll Eyes]

Why are you calling him UM when a cursory look at his name shows the M is before the U?

[ June 07, 2002, 17:40: Message edited by: Snay ]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are about thirteen billion threads for this already.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps