Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mr. Scott's Guide scans needed (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mr. Scott's Guide scans needed
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone I know has a debit card. Maybe Saint John is an anomaly in Canada...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Of course, it's me who has to go to the ATM because she can't/won't learn how to use it yet."

Just stop doing it. When she runs out of money, she'll be ready to learn.

AllansFirebird
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for AllansFirebird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, when are you guys going to stop the debate on ATM's and all that shit? I'd really like those page scans, please.

How the hell did you start talking about Canadian funds? I'm from the fucking US!

--------------------
I will put this as succinctly as possible -- get me the hell out of here!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah you guys! Come on! Stop screwing around. You're here to serve.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AllansFirebird:
How the hell did you start talking about Canadian funds? I'm from the fucking US!

I'm fucking not though.

And if you're from the fucking US, you can get a debit card. Problem solved!

Tim is right about how to get your mum to use an ATM. It's what we forced her to do. Likewise, they only way my and my brother could get our parents to use email themselves was by refusing to help (after the initial learning period of...roughly 6 months). Of course, this blows up in our faces when we have to spend ages scrubbing a virus that my dad has downloaded because he thinks that his bank really does want him to open that file entiled "money.bat".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
quote:
Originally posted by machf:
quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
Weird, so what do you do when you get a paycheque?

Go cash it at the bank, like anyone would?
"Anyone" would get it paid straight into their bank account, unless they liked queuing at a bank once a week for no logical reason.

So, let me rephrase that for you then:

Go cash it at the bank, like anyone in that situation would?

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, when are you guys going to stop the debate on ATM's and all that shit? I'd really like those page scans, please.

Well, it seems that, although we all know the book in question, noone has bothered buying it...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from the fucking Canada.

As opposed to the non-fucking Canada.

Which, actually, is totally where I'm from.

Maybe if I had more money and a cool car.

One day.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a friend of mine had it. Turns out when he got to college he realized he had been gay all through high school even though he got to second with one of the hottest girls in school. True story.

It's the book that has all the Starfleet fonts in it, right?

AllansFirebird
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for AllansFirebird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that has the fonts.

--------------------
I will put this as succinctly as possible -- get me the hell out of here!

MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by machf:
quote:
Well, it seems that, although we all know the book in question, noone has bothered buying it...
I own it. Back when I bought it (right after Star Trek IV came out), it didn't have a whole lot of competition.

Of course, I don't own a scanner....

Marian

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cash be what meant to use.
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh. All right, since no scans are forthcoming, this better take a hike. See ya at the Lounge.

Timo Saloniemi

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
Cash be what meant to use.

Cash for pub. Cards for everything else. Law.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm missing a few pages from Mr. Scott's Guide. I need the transporter room page, the uniforms and insignia, and the shuttle schematics.

Dude -

If they haven't scared you off yet (non-fucking part of Canada indeed)

Check your private messages. I'll leave how as a lesson in Flare basics (that and learning to ignore most everyone is all you'll need)

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps