Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Behold...THE ORGASMATRON!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Behold...THE ORGASMATRON!!!
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/story?id=235788&page=1

All of us guys who have walked through a crowd and fantasized idly about having the mutant power to induce an orgasm telepathically in each and every passing female (and don't tell me you haven't) will get a kick out of this.

*snickers*

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't. Ever. Not once.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIAR! WITCH! COMMUNIST! TERRORIST! VEGAN!

Seriously, though, I bet you will now.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can already do this. When women see me walking to lunch, buildings along Jefferson Blvd. empty. Seriously.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would anyone want a machine to give thier women orgasms? the hands on approach is WAY better! [Wink]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All of us guys who have walked through a crowd and fantasized idly about having the mutant power to induce an orgasm telepathically in each and every passing female..."

Not telephatically. Telekinetically.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Says you.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chump with a brain tumor can do it telekinetically. It takes a real freak to do it simply by the power of suggestion.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, but I bought that Tag body spray crap and none of the shit that happens in the commercials has yet to happen to me.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And now with the ORGASMATRON I will be able to take over the galaxy and establish a New Order of sexual pleasure...Muhahahaha!!!
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

"Sex dominates the world...and now, I dominate sex!"

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
why would anyone want a machine to give thier women orgasms? the hands on approach is WAY better! [Wink]

Tounge. Learn to use it and you'll go far.

"hands on" sheesh.

quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I can already do this. When women see me walking to lunch, buildings along Jefferson Blvd. empty. Seriously.

But is that because of the explosives strapped to your chest or the HASMAT team following you from a safe distance? [Big Grin]

[ November 21, 2005, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Jason Abbadon ]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super-Orgasmic-Double-Post!

[ November 21, 2005, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Jason Abbadon ]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's multiple. Learn to use it and you'll go far.

Learn to spell it and who knows what might happen. You might even garner Aban's pied piper AXE Effect�.

Am I the only one who thinks this seems a strange way to advertise a thing to cover-up your natural stinkum? Or that an axe seems like a weird thing to be using on ones armpits?

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
LIAR! WITCH! COMMUNIST! TERRORIST! VEGAN!

Seriously, though, I bet you will now.

Nope. But then again, you make the erroneous presumption that all men are straight.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps