Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The thread that just won't die - The Interrogation of Charles Capps (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The thread that just won't die - The Interrogation of Charles Capps
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*runs out of the thread screaming* THE MADNESS!! ITS SPREADING!! AHHHHHH!!!

------------------
"But then, all good things must come to an end." - Q, All Good Things...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Particle Man? Oh, I like that song. He can repaint my house.

*flips wrist and it is done.*

Frank, if you keep up this nonsense, then you'll have to be maid instead of the gardener. And you WILL be wearing the French maid outfit.

*maniacal laughter*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Holds a lighted match under Siegfried's foot*

*Grins wickedly as Siegfried hops around on one foot screaming*

*Reassembles his Krenim fleet and hightails it out of here*

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, "pompatus" would make sense as "display", as opposed to "one who displays", given the context of the song. But I had never realized that it was a cock-up on Miller's part. I always thought it was some weird slang word or something from a movie or something that people understood back when he wrote it. Hm... *leans against the wall thinking but accidentally bumps the shelves, and a knife falls down on Siegfried* Oh, my. How strange. That exact same thing just happened to Merv Griffin when I was talking to Frank on ICQ...

------------------
"Look into any eyes you find by you; you can see clear to another day..."
-The Grateful Dead, "Box of Rain"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That hurt, Krenim! You burnt my big toe, too! That's it. No more Mister Nice Pompatus for you!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*watches Siegfried bleed to death*

And Merv Griffin was acting as my stunt double at the time...I'm not sure why, but...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Wildrider: "These guys better have some energon for us!"
Dead End: "Or what?"
Wildrider: "Or...I'll think of something!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Tim, actually there was a (pitiful) movie called the Pompatus of Love which debutted in 1996. And would you people please stop throwing knives at me? I'm running out space to add names on my Pompatus Hit List.

*evil glare at TSN*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Okay, Frank, what did I tell you about not bothering the Pompatus? Uh huh. Your descendents are going to be very mad at you for mocking me.

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I've made the Pompatus a family enemy...gives them something to do...meanwhile, you ought to do something about that knife wound...

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*flips wrist and the geyser of blood stops*

There! Are you happy now, Frank?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Not really...

Aha!

*grabs TSN's knife and slices off Siegfried's wrists!*

No more wrist-flipping for you!

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*looks at the blood flowing out the stumps which used to be his hands*

Frank, you honestly think my wrist flipping is how I worked my powers? It was all for show.

*hands magically reattach themselves*

Geez, Frank. What next? You gonna drop the space shuttle on me?

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That gives me an idea...

*Has Krenim fleet blast the Satellite of Love out of orbit so it crashes on the Thingamabob of Love*

*More maniacal laughter*

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

First I'm a whatchamacallit and now I'm a thingamabob? Is it really that hard to write Pompatus?

*eyes narrow at Krenim as he throws the Satellite of Love back over to Comedy Central*

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
* Wanders into the thread with his sword. Looks around. Looks at the Shadow Fleet. Looks at the Krenim Fleet. Decides his sword isn't big enough. Goes to blacksmith.......... *

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps