Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The thread that just won't die - The Interrogation of Charles Capps (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The thread that just won't die - The Interrogation of Charles Capps
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quick, Tahna Los, bring me Excalibur!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*blinks* And all this time I thought it was hippopotamus of love...

Jeez, this is no longer CC's interrogation...its Siegfried vs. TSN and The Shadow Death Match!

------------------
"But then, all good things must come to an end." - Q, All Good Things...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget Krenim, Jeff.

*drops the space shuttle on Siegfried*

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Wildrider: "These guys better have some energon for us!"
Dead End: "Or what?"
Wildrider: "Or...I'll think of something!"

[This message was edited by The Shadow on March 16, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, better idea!

*deploys Shadow Pompatuskiller*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good grief! Shadow Pompatuskiller? Give me a break! Jeff, I don't Tim's in this as much as Krenim is now. Geez, at this rate I'm gonna make standard member before I go to bed.

*looks at Pompatuskiller*

Ooh, I'm sooo scared.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

*Pompatuskiller surrounds the Pompatus and fires Pompatuskilling missiles*

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Announcer 1: Uh oh, looks like Siegfried "Hippopotamus of Love" is in trouble...The Shadow just pulled out his thingamajig killer...

Announcer 2: Don't count him out yet... He still might have something up his sleeve...

Announcer 1: I don't know...TSN, The Shadow, Krenim...Can he take all three at once?

Announcer 2: Wait! There's something coming into the ring!! It's ... It's.... Jeff Raven!

*Jeff Raven steps into the ring* ALright now!! Who wants some?!?!?!

*has been drinking waaaayyy too much Jolt at this time of night*

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

*Begins smiting all smitees with smitable smitage*

*runs around thwapping all contenders in the ring*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*watches as Jeff Raven climbs into the ring.*

Nice of you to join me. I've been stabbed, had stuff dropped on me, had my hands cut off, had my big toe burned, and been called names by these people. And one of them also let one loose. Let's take 'em down for the count!

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Woowoowoo woo woo woo woo!

Oh, a wise guy eh? Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!

*slaps Siegfried* *pushes the shadow on the ground* *grabs the surrounding fleets and gobbles em up*

UURRRPPP!

Tasty...Got any more?

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Moe! Larry! the Cheese!! Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk....

*stands up on the post and does a skydive on everyone* *they move out of the way before he lands, and he goes through the floor*

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*stares in wonder as Jeff Raven chows down on the fleets.*

I bow to your superior gastrointestinal system, sir.

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*looks back at all the damage that has occured.*

Ladies and Gentleman. And Frank. Look at what has happened to the thread. We've more than doubled the length of this thread. We've shifted the attention away from Charles and even good natured fun. We've turned this thread into Celebrity Death Match.

*looks down in sorrow*

I must now leave to blanket myself in love.

*disappears into a white mist*

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

*begins pelting everyone with banana-cream-silicon-epoxy pies, and does not finish until everyone is completely covered*

And to all a good night!

*salutes and callapses due to sleep deprivation*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*reappears with a cream covered face.*

Who's the wise guy that hit me with a banana cream pie!? I was trying to make a dignified exit so that I could get some sleep here!

------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps