Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mojo's idea of a joke

Author Topic: Mojo's idea of a joke
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if people saw this before but it shows that sound effects make a world of difference.

http://www.vimeo.com/1033919

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I remember the film being long and boring, but were there really that many shots in it of people just staring at the screen?
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love the fact the Bones leaves to go get Chekov! But you'll notice that Ilia disappears, DiFalco comes to the bridge to take over her station, then she disappears herself and Ilia is back again.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat, I was going to mention the McCoy fetch ;P That was the funniest bit to me. That, and the way that female crewmember walked in from the 'lift and froze.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, and the orgasmic discharge in the end that has people squinting and covering their eyes, just perfect.
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hah, that's great. I noticed how Kirk's head rest "expands" as well.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Fantastic, and the orgasmic discharge in the end that has people squinting and covering their eyes, just perfect.

This was the funniest bit!

Also funny, Uhura's disgusted look at one part - with a subtley raised eyebrow. [Big Grin]

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord, I forgot how much of that movie was reaction shots.

That was great, reminded me of this audio clip : *snip*

[ May 21, 2008, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Fabrux ]

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naughty Josh.

quote:
Your DLC (download code): 11396245640112 has expired.
Please click here to download.

The reason you are getting this error is probably because you got to Elite Force 2 Files from another site. The webmaster of the site you came from (http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/10/4161.html) has obviously not been linking to our files properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The Elite Force 2 Files Staff

Note to Webmasters: Please link to our File Info page (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Romance_on_Voyager;4564 for example)

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't download it, but I did read the FAQ answers at the bottom. Hilarious. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Wow.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic fail [Smile]

Proper link. Worth a listen.

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Romance_on_Voyager;4564

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps