Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Celebrating 20 years of obscurity... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Celebrating 20 years of obscurity...
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that, friends, is humor. Reminds me of Rent. "It's hard to do this backwards." 'You should try it in heels.'
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck Rent. And they stole that joke anyway. The gag is that Ginger Rogers was a far better dancer than Fred Asataire because not only did she do everything he did, but she did it backwards & in heels.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Always covered in paint & paint stripper.

So TECHNICALLY, you can STILL fantasize about a stripper.....

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Maybe if you'd let her lead.

I did.

Wiz: I'll find a picture of her. Then you can tell me if she is worth fantisizing over.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good god how did happy birthday turn into free lesbian strippers (with or without Orian body paint)?

As the only (sort of) lesbian here I can say that the lipstick lesbian thing is not a myth - but they're bloody hard to find as their mechanic GF's keep them at home so their paint stripping friends don't try and steal them....

Are there hot lesbians? Well, I'd like to think I at least simmer...

I suppose I could get the body paint out, grab a pole and you can judge for yourselves.

As for Jason "Wow...I was getting arrested before you were eating solid foods."

me too!

Oh and Happy Birthday Mars - I hope you had a good day.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:
Good god how did happy birthday turn into free lesbian strippers (with or without Orian body paint)?

That's what I want to know. Also Thanks
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what could make a birthday more special, than free lesbian strippers, with or without body paint? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Free straight ones. Lesbians won't give you the happy ending. Or...well I suppose it'd depend what you were paying.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a such thing as hot real life lesbians. I saw a couple yesterday sneaking off into the bush. [Wink]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
There is a such thing as hot real life lesbians. I saw a couple yesterday sneaking off into the bush. [Wink]

Must.....resist.....pun.....

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And on a vaguely related note...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:

Who's bush?

As for Trek and the City, I have a feeling George Takei would have something to do with it... [Wink]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Speaking of him, I saw him on Conan recently. I'd heard Shatner wasn't very personable, but from his interview, it seems like at least Takei *really* doesn't like the guy.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Shatner told a lot of gay jokes back in the day.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or Takei spurned his advances...

Or Shatner's just an ass- get six actors in a room and someone's going to think they're better than everyone else.
Add money and fame, plus a snubbing of character development for half the cast- get friction.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps