Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Celebrating 20 years of obscurity... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Celebrating 20 years of obscurity...
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know much about the lore and rumors surrounding the cast. I'd heard Kelley and Shatner didn't get along; apparently neither did Takei and Shatner; but what about the rest? All I know is that Doohan told the Futurama guys "Hell no" when they asked if he wanted to participate in "Where No Fan has Gone Before."
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Welshy....we hardly knew ye.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before this, the only two I knew didn't like Shatner were Doohan and Koenig.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shatner was on Conan once and IIRC answered in the affirmative when Conan asked if it was true that he and Kelley (excepting, of course, lines of dialog spoken to each other) didn't speak for almost two years during TOS. I don't know how true his explanatory story was, however - that he'd laughed before he could stop himself at the amusing way Kelley's dog had just died.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shatner also had a tiff with Nimoy, but after the show they resolved their issues and became friends. Though I also remember hearing they would both booze it up between scenes.
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Shatner also had a tiff with Nimoy, but after the show they resolved their issues and became friends. Though I also remember hearing they would both booze it up between scenes.

Ah the memorable outtake reel of them dancing on the android/copying machine.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Link please? [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This maybe ?

At the same time, I found this.
WTF?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

The Platonians were forcing them to fuck about for their amusement.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, ya think? Because, you know, Kirk just goes around the Enterprise letting people ride him like their own personal ass.

Although, I will give it to you that on occasion, Kirk has been known to go around the ship looking for some ass to ride. [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Bwhahaaha.

Well, you said WTF..."the fuck" would be the Platonians [Razz] Unless you meant "why would the writers have the Platonians make a midget ride Kirk like a horse" in which case, Ah, my bad.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we go back to the strippers now?

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I turned the big 'ol 16 this thursday. I now have to go and get my driving permit...

I was at our Canadian Vacation lodge for my birthday, and everybody ( including about 50 pepople I have never met) signed a card for me. I even met some of the waitresses that day, really nice ladies, all my age... I think that qualifies as a good birthday. [Big Grin]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Canadian Vacation Lodge? You will never speak to me again!

And don't piggyback your birthday onto my birthday thread. [Mad]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps