Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *poof!*

Author Topic: *poof!*
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not here. Really, I'm not. You're imagining this.

Well, I'm off yet again and won't be back for a week. So everything must be kept nice and tidy. Keep all the posts in clean cardboard boxes and don't let the "Roasting" turn into a guerilla war with flame-throwers.

Being a typical Elim Garak, I must entrust the Forums' safety, security, non-changing appearance and taste, and integrity (fine, so that may be pushing it...) to... *spins bottle... around and around it goes... where it stops... it's not stopping!* *thwaps bottle* *there we go...* Where it stops, no 8472 knows.

*regards his newly sentient cat* Oh, look... The nice mysterious figure with the knife behind its back and the purse open to CC's bank account is going to be so kind as to keep everything in order. Isn't that so sweet? How can we ever repay them? The world is just too kind!

Have fun without me. That can't be too hard, now can it...? Didn't think so!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm leaving for a week too.
So...bye. *L* :-)

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks around* Um... I don't have a knife behind my back... See? *puts his hands in front of him and a loud clanging is heard behind him* Oh, crap...

:-)

------------------
"Essentially, a great rock in space."
-Spock, describing the Regula planetoid, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy trails!

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*poof!* Now I'm here. Honest.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps