Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Introducing Wesley Capps (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Introducing Wesley Capps
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey! A baby! *eyes it* It's rather pink, innit?

Seriously, though, congrats on creating a new sentient being. That's gotta be a rush.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if I can describe him as sentient yet. He eats, he sleeps, he whines and wiggles, and he poops. He also likes to hit himself in the face. As soon as he begins realizing that his hands are completely under his control and removing his own fist from his mouth will cause his fist to no longer be in his mouth, then we can begin considering sentience. [Wink]

Thanks everyone. [Smile]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your kid is just like me! Only, I post online sometimes and build models of spaceships.
Other than that, he's got all my top moves down.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby Capps!!!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derdoreable! Wow. Super cute. Congratulations!

How long do you think before you're referring to him as "the boy?"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I added congrats on FB at the time, but what the heck, I'll do it again! Congratulations!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps