Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » So, Life, and stuff (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: So, Life, and stuff
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last post in that group was 27 April 2010...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Sup?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigfried? Daaaamn boy- yoy finally got parole?
Good to see ya!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may have him confused with one of the other Chriseseses....

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find that Flare FB page.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

That's amusing, seeing as how you were the last person to post there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/66711992031/

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Says it's a closed group and that i'm not a member of it. I think I posted there a LONNNNG time ago. Of course FB has undergone more facelifts than Jocelyn Wildenstyne since then and a lot of the group settings changed.

When was my last post?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

I told ya, 27 April 2010. But now you can see that for yourself. [Smile]

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam is on Facebook & Twitter, he's married now.

Joe, I dunno. Monty, as he was otherwise known, was living in Bristol and I did mean to get in touch when we moved here. But being new parents, with new jobs etc. I never got round to it. I've no idea where he is now. But I've been doing some Googling and he might have been in the area as recently as three years ago.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Googled him up on one of "those" lists didnt you?
Speaking of which, where is our favorite Romeo these days?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten, Romeo....

Both begin with R, what the hell.

I see Chris Pine is going to be a new Jack Ryan, and other than being on the young side, think he's not a bad match.
I think Ford was a near perfect match though.

On the plus side, I've been bored off my rocker. Broke my left leg, left ankle, and right foot in January. A ladder slid from under me, and it is not as much fun as one would think, so I advise not trying it.

Still on worker's comp.

I hit Lee up on Twitter.

Congrats LOA

AndrewR gave me a headache, but congrats on the PhD.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If by parole you mean they let me out of my cubicle for din-din, then, yes, paroled. If you mean the actual pokey, that's one of the other Chris guys that hung around here.

Also? I'm getting the same thing from the Flare Facebook page as AndrewR. Closed group. Not a member. I'm joining it. I don't care who's leg I have to hump to get in.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yes, I meant the other Chris.

Though it's great to see you Siggy.

Ritten, what did you do to your leg? A Trifecta Fracture? Talk about a clusterfuck.
How do you get beat up by a ladder anyway?

You get the "leg halo" thing with screws and such or just the old "cast and elevation" thing?
Get any metal parts out of it? If so, you can apply for aspecial pass tp skip through airport security- they just do the wand bit.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Get any metal parts out of it? If so, you can apply for aspecial pass tp skip through airport security- they just do the wand bit."

More importantly, you'd get to call yourself a cyborg.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, it was Ritten. That explains it.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps