Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hoaxes, Aliens, and the Truth (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hoaxes, Aliens, and the Truth
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There is also the theroies that we, in fact, decended from a race know as the Annunaki who come from a planet known as Nibiru. It is supposedly the 10th planet in our solar system."

Did you actually just write those words?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB:
Are you quite done with your little "archeological digs" into the forums of Flare? What's next, you dig up the first thread in the Officer's Lounge, "Hello"? On page 86?

Oops, I gave him an idea...

(heh heh, I wonder what Baloo is now doing...)

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fermi's paradox.

If they're out there - where are they?

"We can't see them BUT-"

"Nope, sorry. Come back when you're argument doesn't involve a negative."

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't see air, but we know that exsists.

Yes, I am done digging up old threads.

No, I did not make the words, Annunaki, and Nibiru up.

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Aliens
Aliens will
Always want to go home

Aliens always want to go...
Where it's Christmas morning everyday
And every morning is the day
The earthling opened up the eyes
Aliens

Music Tapes, "Aliens"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since MIB is breaking his 1000th, here's one step closer to my 2000th...

Now if only I could get my cookies to work!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since posting this thread so long ago, I've become a skeptic. There is so much out there that can be played on human minds that I no longer speculate. I'll believe it when I see it and such.

And MIB, for resurrecting an old thread, you get... THE ACID BATH!

Don't worry, eventually your hair will grow back. JeffK's did.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, not all of Jeff's hair grew back. I've seen the pictures, and the many bald spots are not pretty to look at!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Acid bath? Oh, you mean the one you guys gave Jeff Raven by mistake?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

Now listen. Can't I just spend a month as the Relativity's bartender? I think that would be a more appropriate punishment. *crosses fingers*
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*banishes you to the NoActivity's Bar*

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We can't see air, but we know that exsists."

Well done. I think you've just come up with The Worst Argument Of All Time.

Have a medal.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week, anyway. I mean, Christ, this thread is so old it's got my original ID posting in it. Don't you have anything better to do, MIB?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MIB
Ex-Member

We've seen UFOs. Hell. I've seen a UFO or 2. We have even caught them on camera and such. However people continue to ignore them anyways.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do hope that I'm not the only one here who is surprised that MIB has seen a UFO and that he has resurrected a long-since-dead thread on aliens, hoaxes, and the truth.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps