Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Anyone Remember... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone Remember...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chimes in* high adventures way beyond compare...
They are the Gummi BEARS!

------------------
With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
irrevocably." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard - The Drumhead

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might get some stick for this, but did anyone ever watch or remember the Superted cartoons. They were something else that I always watched on Childrens BBC and even taped some.

------------------
WARNING! This heamerroid cream should NOT be taken orally.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPAAAAAAAACE GHOOOOOOOOOST!

Or.. Thundarr, the Barbarian

Or.. The Herculoids

Or.. "Star Blazers"/Battleship Yamato (which I never actually got to see because my bus always came right after the show started...)

Wonder Twin Powers, activate!

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gummi Bears, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin...

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rean accross this totally by accident while searching for some themes at Themeworld.com.... I thought that some of you may appreciate it.... if you go to the URL listed below, you can find and download that "Danger Mouse Theme"

http://www.thethemedoctor.com/previews/d/dmtheme.htm

It's kinda cute, I guess... though I never saw Danger Mouse

~LOA

------------------
*in memory of Ralph*

"Ch-ch-ch-CHIA!"

May his terracotta soul rest in peace...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orion, didn't you think that Bones from Superted was SOOOOOO GAY (not that there's anything wrong with that :])

typical bones quote:

"oh Tex, I just LOVE these furs"

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realise so many people watched the same cartoons as me!! However I watched them with my little brother...The ones I remember most fondly are.....Jamie and the Magic Torch.....Bagpuss....Mr Benn (Recently repeated) and Bod.

Also watched saturday afternoon thing called Star Fleet...that was like a 'modern' Stingray or something...

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sings* JAMIE! JAMIE! JAMIE and his maagic torch!

And so on...

And BAGGGPPPPPPUUUUUSSSSSSSS!

MVC are selling Willow the Wisp tapes. Now THAT was a scary show.
Not as scary at the 80s Moomins though...

You thought Bones was gay? What about that robot from Grotbags? (ahh poor Rod. May he rest in peace. And I hope he finds his green jelly eventually)

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps