Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A New Mascot for the Forums...

Author Topic: A New Mascot for the Forums...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at the campus carnival I had my charicature taken in my typical role as Sex Goddess. I present to you the finished result.

The Picture
*grumbls at tripod's image blocking thing*

Those words, if you can't read them, are "Sex" on one breast and "Goddess" on the other. And the bird is saying "YUM!".

(the bird would be right.... I AM delicious).

Enjoy the depiction of your SexGoddess!

------------------
"Sully, for Shame! And don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice every day? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see eachother once or twice?"
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

[This message has been edited by Jubilee McGann (edited September 24, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO*

Tripod blocks image posts like Xoom does. . . but Jubes'll sort it. All of you, follow that link, now! Click, you swine, click! *still laughing* � )

------------------
"The next time the workplace seems especially hectic, remind yourself it could be worse: you could have two-dozen sharp-toothed creatures chewing on your nipples." - James Lileks

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I thought you had your navel pierced.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..that's um..great. Though I could imagine getting your head through the neck hole in shirts would be kinda hard

------------------
"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name...Enterprise."
Federation Starship Datalink - Yet another site based on the popularity of starships.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, with that build, it's easier to pull them on over her hips.

--Baloo

------------------
Archives are a thing of the past.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but I guess that getting a little head would be out of the question.
The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wishes he had said that*

*Whistler speak* You will, First One, you will. . . 8)

The First One
Member # 35

*wishes he had said that*

*Whistler speak* You will, First One, you will. . . 8)

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. The bird must be The Shadow, since he lives close.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How did you know that, Kosh?"

"A little birdie told me."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps