Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bonny Prince Charlie (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bonny Prince Charlie
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprised this hasn't come up here yet. Safely sitting on an American webserver, we may all freely say what's blatantly obvious at this point, free from royal censure.

So, is he a man who LIKES TEH OHTER MEN?!?! Is this all baseless crap? Is Clarence House turning out to be like that Steel Mill on The Simpsons?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if it matters to Mike then I'll worry...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's baseless crap.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care. I'm hoping E2R holds on long enough for succession to skip Charlie and go straight to Wills. Woot.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Bonny Prince Charlie has been dead a couple hundred years, anyway, so does it matter anymore?

No, really, I understand what we're talking about, but... what are we talking about? This is the first I've heard of it, and it's not worth looking up on my own.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys still have royalty?
For what purpose, exactly?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tradition.....

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is that again?
Like Halloween?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, bearing in mind that a)the guy who's making the allegations has done this sort of thing before and it's turned out to be bollocks and b) Charles has been bonking Camilla for God knows how long, I'm pretty sure it's baseless crap.

The purpose of Royalty is slightly more difficult; the Queen is the head of state and is politically neutral, as the state and head of state should be. and yes, tradition.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Royal Decrees not being what they used to be.... Except in the making of Sirs and Knights....

--------------------

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
b) Charles has been bonking Camilla for God knows how long, I'm pretty sure it's baseless crap.

In a dark corridor it is not hard to mistake Camilla for a man, perhaps it was just a harmless mistake.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Quite possibly.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In a dark corridor..."

Or in a brightly lit one.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

I'll flip the coin...

--------------------

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's what the hush-hush fuss is about? Charles likes the cock?

Well whooptee-doo . . . what's all this about it bringing down the royal family, then? I mean, sure, going down on a dude would, by default, bring a certain part of the royal family to his knees, but still.

See, I thought it was going to be something good, like illegitimate children or royal frat parties with gangbangs or something. This "Charles l1k35 t3h bUt1-s3ChS" is almost disappointing.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps