Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I told you so, so why aren't we dealing with it? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I told you so, so why aren't we dealing with it?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember that obscure little nation-state in the dersert somewhere called "Iraq"? Where we were looking for an any-size cache of pretty much anything with a "not for children under age 3" warning, yet still came up empty-handed?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think even the most right-wing FOX News reporter ever said Iraq had Nuclear Weapons.

They tried to scare people into thinking Saddam wanted to buy them, but not that he had them already or that we were looking for them in Iraq.

Not that biological warfare is any less scary or anything.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, there's just a lot less Destruction involved.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, with nuclear weapons it was all "they can kill us, but they'll destroy everything else too!" whereas bio/chem weapons are all "they'll kill us, and steal our stuff!" Much worse.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah the USA is trying to do something about the 'situation'. Gimme a break. The only time the USA does anything is to help itself. The rest is just a gaudy side show. (A-La Fox News).
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps