Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I hate the GOP (Page 14)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: I hate the GOP
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor hedgehog. They're so cute, prickly but cute.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sega sooo misrepresented that animal.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We get about one or two news snippets per year here, about kids or people finding hedgehogs in a park or something and playing soccer with them while they're rolled up in defence, until they die. I've never been around to see it happen, but I'd like to, so I could facilitate communications in a meaningful way.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The obvious answer is to randomly infect the hedgehog population with rabies.
People generally get the idea after a few of their darling little monsters die horribly for abusing animals.

Yes, it would mean the deaths of a select few hedgehogs but you know what thay say: "You cant make an omlette without giving a few hedgehogs rabies".
Mom was sooo right about that.

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, are you so contagious that you can't even make an omelette without giving a few hedgehogs rabies? The virus has evolved, it's capable of spreading ironically!
We need to notify the president elect. Get a hazmat-team of Sutherlands down there, NOW. -Agnes, sweetie, call the mayor and tell him I'll have to skip his daughter's OT III graduation. No buts, just do it!
*pulls a smoke from the chest pocket* Damnit, this day started out so well.

(this post was a metaphor for GOP practices of some sort)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now they have Sonic turning into a werewolf. A hedgehog that turns into were-wolf. Unfuckingbelievable.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially since "were" means "man". What he ought to be is a [insert old Germanic stem meaning "hedgehog"]wolf.

Edit : A quick Internet search suggests that perhaps "igilwolf" would be a reasonable term for a hedgehog/wolf creature.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Er...if a hedgehog was bitten by a werewolf (needed to pass said curse along if not a bloodline thing) woudn't that just kill them outright?
I mean, a hedgehog would be like a McNugget by comparison.

You know, talking about GOP hedgehog werewolves is still] better than discussing the new Trek Enterprise.

Getting back in a (roundabout way) to the GOP, Bush has managed to pass several "midnight regulations" that will fuck anyone trying to take medical leave- basicly it gives employers discression as to weither they will pay accrued vacation time to someone needing medical leave (for hospital stays, having a baby, etc.) whereas it was a requirement prior.
This fucks me directly, as I may need to take time off from work next year to (try to) fix my leg- now my employer still must legally give me the time off- they just dont have to let me use vacation time to cover my living expenses.
I just will have to live off my millions saved from my generous salary.
Or just go bankrupt- whichever.

Also, these "midnight regulations" affect the Endangered Species Act and the Clean Air Act (which was already a gift to polluters) greatly easing government regulations in favor of big business.

After all, who needs clean air, adequate health care or preservation of endangered species?

Next up- pardons for all Bush's cronies!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Er...if a hedgehog was bitten by a werewolf (needed to pass said curse along if not a bloodline thing) woudn't that just kill them outright?"

I'm pretty sure there were supposed to be other methods of becoming werewolvized. Drinking water out of a werewolf's (or just wolf's?) footprint, for one. Or, I don't know, maybe the hedgehog had an open cut and got drooled upon by a werewolf?

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably one of Dick Chaney's dark magic experiments.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bp1.blogger.com/_zBbk7VOCdHI/Rwc0OhXOdmI/AAAAAAAAArY/edXiZ4Lx71I/s400/Werehog.B.jpg

The Werehog.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Whole lotta bacon.

mmmmm....bacon.

As to Cheney, he's dropped off the radar completely- he's probably hoping history forgets him as throughly as the media seems to have.

Anyone catcg Bush's interview the other day?
When asked what thing in his presidentcy he'd do over or what one thing went wrong, he said it was the "failure on the part of the inteligence community" that led to the invasion of Iraq.

LET THE REVISION OF HISTORY COMMENCE!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Hmmm...maybe I should start a thread on all the Democrats I hate?

I refer miainly to asshats William Jefferson and, of course, Rod Blagojevich.

Nothing sours the elation of the first Democratic administration in eight looong years like Obama's new Attorney General having to prosecute two high profile Democrats as the first order of business.

..and make no mistake- if only half of what they're accused of is true, they should be deported to Antarctica in their underwear.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
Member # 205

-
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Y'know, the various press outlets keep referring to Blagojevich as "good looking" but he looks like some thug David Hasselhoff would slug on the old Knight Rider show.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps