Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Damn you Guinness! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Damn you Guinness!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of which, only 11 people were arrested on New Year's for drink driving. I think the number of people who died on New Year's in London was 4. One party fight, one mugging, and two people fell into the Thames.

I'm not sure how the death's relate to previous years, but the drink driving offenses were far down on last year. Which were down on the year before.

How does that relate to other countries anyone?

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drink Driving offences were 10% less this year than last year. We're obviously doing something right, I mean this is a nation that loves its drink, yet is sensible enough (most of the time) to not drive after drinking too much.

The police are still complaining though. They think it isn't enough. That is what is needed elsewhere - this urgent need to do more to save lives this way, and not just accept the deaths as unfortunate.

------------------
Worf: He is an overgrown child and she is...confused.

O'Brien: It could still work.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that 10% for New Year's, or for the year as a whole?

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I jsu can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps