Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Repressed bastards

Author Topic: Repressed bastards
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's what I think of Bouncer's anyway.

One of my mates is at university in Southampton. We've been friends since we were about 12. He was going back to uni on Sunday, so I deceided on Saturday to go out for a drink with him and my flatmates.

Anyway, my and the first mate were the first ones at the train station, so we deceided to go straight to the pub. The Moon and Stars, which we practically lived at during college.

We walk up to the doors, start to go in, when a bouncer walks in front of me. He says "got any ID mate?"

I say, "Er, no. I'm 20"

He says, "so no ID?"

I say, "I'm 20!"

He tries to shoo me off. So I get out my wallet. I have a driving licence (old one, no picture), my Young Person's railcard (photo, lacered, with my date of birth), my uni ID, and about 4 credit cards. They wouldn't let me in. He said I should get a prove it card

I said "Why? I'm 20. I've been coming here for 3 years, and I've NEVER been asked for ID."

And then he told me to fuck off.

So, to all those repressed wankers who were bullied at school and who never, ever had sex until they were 34, and even then the girl looked like my arse, I say this:

"TOSSERS!"

Thank you.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 18, 2000).]

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
........?

What do bankers have to do with bouncers?
I seriously don't have a clue.

------------------
No I'm Spartacus!

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell are you talking about.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"what, you think I'm seventeen?!!"

Wasn't this a sketch on Blue Jam?

Bouncers are indeed gits. I recall recently going out with a group and the bouncer said "no all-male parties". This was upsetting, especially to the girl he had said it face-to-face to. They then restricted in to "4 at a time". Guess who was No.5, waiting upstairs for 10 minutes?

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've never had trouble getting into a Pub (mainly because I've never TRIED) but I DO kinda identify with you.... I still get carded at the movie theaters... like... a LOT... and I'm the only one of my friends that does... even the 15 year olds don't! Kinda sucks... specially when the person at the window accuses me of having FAKE ID! Oy...... *shakes head* The curse of looking 12.....

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Mucus. I was thinking of both "Bouncer" and "wanker" at the same time, and kind of combined the words.

LOA: my cousin always got asked for ID in pubs. Even when she was 27. Now THAT was a sight, to see her grab a man almost a foot taller than her and scream in his face.

Well, probably not fun for him.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam:
You have a lady cousin?

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but if she's anything like Liam.... eww.

And damn you Liam! You changed the caption under your name! DAMN YOU! I was basing mine as a response to your's.

------------------
"I'd rather be dead than cool" - Kurt Cobain
Stay Away, Nirvana

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense now

------------------
No I'm Spartacus!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps