Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bush's daughter busted for trying to obtain alcohol illegaly.....again. :-) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Bush's daughter busted for trying to obtain alcohol illegaly.....again. :-)
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inheriting the family's alcoholisim are we? LOL I'm sorry. I can't help my self. I plan on changing the word 'Member' under MIB to 'Pissing people off sense 1985!'

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering when this was going to show up. Really this is not something worth too much discussion on the face of it. Let the parents deal with the kids...and goodness hope that they don't follow daddy's alleged early lifestyle.

I hope that this doesn't devolve into any looking like preferential treatment for the darlings though.

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: Jay ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

MIB
Ex-Member

hehe. There really isn't much to say about this. hmmm. oh well. Back to my usual routine of digging up ammo with which I can use to rip on G.W.

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I have to say this:

WHO CARES!!

Don't tell me that you've never partied out with friends and sipping beers and possibly hammered when you're underage?

HELLO!! THIS ONLY HAPPEN EVERYTIME IN YOUR BUDDY'S PARTY DURING HIGH SCHOOL!

And come on, don't tell me that none of your friends never used a *faked* id from his bro to get beers or get into a pub.

This only became a big new cuz her dada da President.

Presonally, I think this is just a media frenzy, or attack from opposition.

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: BlueElectron ]

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And man, check out the "smoke pit" of your high school, and tell me just how many of those smokers are over the legal age to buy smokes.

And just how many of these kids are caught and put on TV?

I'm not saying it's right, but man, it ain't that big a deal.

If I want to attack the dude, I'd be smarter and attack his policies, not his family matters.

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't tell me that you've never partied out with friends and sipping beers and possibly hammered when you're underage?"

Much as I hate to disobey a direct order, I'm going to tell you: I haven't.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nor did I.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done a lot of hammering, but I plead ignorance, as I was not aware that there was a minimum age law in effect. I think they should require hardware stores to put some kind of warning label on the hammers if this is the case.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough* Legal-Drinking-age-of-21-is-ridiculous

I mean, people under the age of 21 can carry a concealed handgun in Texas, can purchase cancer sticks, but aren't trusted with the evil bottle?

What else can we expect from a state where sex toys are illegal?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD, SHE HAD A DRINK! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING EVIL BITCH IS SHE?

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Orion Syndicate ]

MIB
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by BlueElectron:
Oh man, I have to say this:

WHO CARES!!

Don't tell me that you've never partied out with friends and sipping beers and possibly hammered when you're underage?

HELLO!! THIS ONLY HAPPEN EVERYTIME IN YOUR BUDDY'S PARTY DURING HIGH SCHOOL!

And come on, don't tell me that none of your friends never used a *faked* id from his bro to get beers or get into a pub.

Actually no. I never got hammered in a bar. And no. I never used a fake ID to obtain alcohol illegaly nor did any of my friends as far as I know. Beer, whiskey, and liquor tastes like shit to me anyways.....

Sorry. I know you tried. But I guess I'm just one of those goodie two shoes!

I have a question. Why is anyyone even responding to this post? I mean. I made a bad joke about the whole thing and that was it. Why the hell are some of you getting so pissed?

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, it is because you brought it up in the first place. As much as many of us may dislike the current president, we know damn well when we say that the current media exposure to this current brouhaha is simply quite ludicrous. And we know damn well to simply ignore the articles and say "Let the President deal with his PRIVATE situation".

The Media is looking like the Paparazzi by covering this story from head to toe.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

MIB
Ex-Member

Oh. PLEASE forgive me. I will never make a joke again! I relize now that making a joke is EXTREMELY evil and I will never do it again! Thank you for showing me the light!!!!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is none of our business. But it certainly shows a lack of respect for their father when the girls do this.

However ... when the girls send the Secret Service to get their boyfriends out of jail, that is the public's business.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"OH MY GOD, SHE HAD A DRINK! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING EVIL BITCH IS SHE?"

The drunk, criminal kind, apparently.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps