Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Inanimate Object CapCom D (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Inanimate Object CapCom D
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and I thought the Sean Michaels unit was huge.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, CC, Krenim and I are normal. Honest!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm perfectly sane, clear minded, and as innocent as a newborn babe ... I don't know WHAT you all are talking about...... *acts all naivenshit*

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: what...exactly...is this?
EMH (offscreen): erm, a suppository............for an earth animal--an elephant. yup. that's what it is.

*L* *can't believe she posted this*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Seven looks at an engineer, then back at the object*
"You removed this from WHERE?"

------------------
Sex is sacred. Your body is a temple. Anyone need sanctifying? ;)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*resists the temptation*

Seven: "No weapons allowed onboard, sir."

Shady-looking type: "That's my own special blend. Way more dangerous."

Seven: "Yet there is quite obviously a concealed weapon inside of it. I must ask you to go with these security officers."

Director: "CUT! Damn it...Seven honey, you're wonderful, really. But you're supposed to let this guy on. Once more, from the top."

------------------
"Breath...keep breathing. I can't do this alone"
--
Radiohead

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Label on device* DANGER: Fiddling with this device would DEFINITELY be HAZARDOUS to EVERYONE'S health, including VOYAGER'S.

Seven: I wonder what this does.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: "Ensign, why is this device not on Captain Kirk's chair in the other CapCom where it belongs?"

------------------
"You! Are you smarter than this one?"
-Ambassador Byleth to LaForge regarding Worf, TNG's "Liasons"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Encourged by Janeway to "shop", Seven buys a lamp.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited July 02, 1999).]

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Her attempts at dating having failed, Seven turns to alternate methods of biological fulfillment*

*The Doctor, upon seeing this, decides upon several alterations to his program*

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Seven, singing) Feelings, nothing more then, feelings, trying to forget my, feelings of love!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By far the most popular this week. I wonder why.

The winner is Xentrick. Runners-up are Jeff for the 5 Speeds, and RW for being blunt as ever. Honourable mentions go to Sol's one true love - the ladies (all three of them) for beinggenerally good spots and putting up with the adolescent sniggering. 8)

------------------
"I am smart! I am smart! s-m-a-t, I mean s-m-a-R-t!"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woot-woo!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, damn, I can't believe I forgot to do this one...

Kim: "Hey, Seven, is that a pattern enhancer in your hand, or are you just happy to see me?"

Seven: "Ensign, if you try to use that joke on me once more, the only pattern this device will be enhancing is the interior of your rectal cavity..."

------------------
"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."
-John Lennon, "Imagine"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps