Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars Capcom-Return of the Jedi 1 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars Capcom-Return of the Jedi 1
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark: *feels down her leg* .. Wow, those are smooth... Do you use Nair?

Carrie: You call THAT a pick up line?!

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liea: Are you sure you got a good enough hold of me for us to get across?

Luke: Well, if I don't, what a way to go!

------------------
"A rock feels no pain, and an island never cries..." Simon and Garfunkel

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Warped1701 wins this one, with his first entry.
Xentrick takes second play for the SW ripoffs...But forgive my ignorance, who is Errol Flynn?

Honorable mention goes to FrankG, who didn't post anything, but was very kind enough to post these for me while I was sick. Thank you again, Frank.

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose I should've entered...sorry. Thanks anyway.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Seriously though, I love Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff." - Simon Sizer

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Errol Flynn stared in many fine priate movies. One of my very favorite movies, in fact, is "Captain Blood" satring Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps