Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » And now it's time for...... 10 Answers! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And now it's time for...... 10 Answers!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm being strange this week..... I'm going to post 10 Answers and let YOU guess what the question was. Remember, the only limit is that you MUST put your answer in the form of a Question. Here we go!

1. YES!.. YESSSS!...... OH. MY. GOD. YESSSSS!
2. Because when I turned it on, it spilled this stuff all over the place, and I had to wash it all up and then finish the job BY HAND wich took longer than I expected, not to mention that it left my hands all icky....
3. Sugar, and Spice, and everything nice. And just a pinch of mystery. A tiny one. No really.
4. No, you can't, and if you ask again i'm going to cut your @^%# off and use it elsewhere.
5. Leprechauns and short men. ...... Why are you laughing? ... I'm SERIOUS!
6. *asks her imaginary friend* ... I'm being told not to tell you.
7. Because way back when the world was created, Men really badly wanted to be able to pee standing up. I don't know why, but for some strange reason dumb little things like that seem to amuse them.
8. *sings* "All things bright and beautiful....... All creatures great and small.........."
9. Because I said so.
10. 1,439. And that's not counting the little ones.

------------------
"Elevator to hell, going up." - What Dreams May Come

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

What did First of Two say upon being informed he had tickets for the Tori Amos concert, AND backstage passes?

2. Because when I turned it on, it spilled this stuff all over the place, and I had to wash it all up and then finish the job BY HAND wich took longer than I expected, not to mention that it left my hands all icky....

What did First of Two write in his diary about why his date lasted well past 2 AM?

3. Sugar, and Spice, and everything nice. And just a pinch of mystery. A tiny one. No really.

What does First of Two feed his cats?

4. No, you can't, and if you ask again i'm going to cut your @^%# off and use it elsewhere.

What did First of Two say to the House Committee Chairman who tried to cut funding for the Cassini mission?

What two items CANNOT be found in FoT's Duster of Infinite Capacity?

What was Jube's reply when asked about Charles's sheep fetish?

7. Because way back when the world was created, Men really badly wanted to be able to pee standing up. I don't know why, but for some strange reason dumb little things like that seem to amuse them.

Why do women have multiple orgasms?

8. *sings* "All things bright and beautiful....... All creatures great and small.........."

What song lyrics precede "All things foul and dangerous, the Lord God made them all?"

9. Because I said so.

Why?

How many dead Borg can you fit in a 747?

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or were these supposed to all be questions that were asked to YOU?

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope... that works just as well.

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like to be a Pepper too?

2. Because when I turned it on, it spilled this stuff all over the place, and I had to wash it all up and then finish the job BY HAND which took longer than I expected, not to mention that it left my hands all icky....
Why are Popeil's Pasta Makers� such a hassle?

What are Jubes' undies made of?

Can I?

What does Jubes dream about?

Are we all just figments of our own imaginations?

Why do they install more urinals than toilets in public restrooms?

What song is currently and annoyingly stuck in Jubes head?

9. Because I said so.
Why must we endure Jubilee's insane question/answer episodes?

How many trekkies can fit(willingly) inside a convention center that's being held inside a phone booth?

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'd say it's a perfect fit, in fact just a bit too big, wouldn't you?

2. Because when I turned it on, it spilled this stuff all over the place, and I had to wash it all up and then finish the job BY HAND which took longer than I expected, not to mention that it left my hands all icky....

Why has the blender been kicked into a corner?

What's in this Danish?

4. No, you can't, and if you ask again I'm going to cut your @^%# off and use it elsewhere.

Can I see your other tattoo?

Who make the best basketball players?

When you were young, did you have an imaginary friend?

And you're seriously trying to tell me that the natural way to have a piss is sitting down? What did they do before toilet seats? And if so, then how come it's so much more convenient for us?

The Lord God made all what?

9. Because I said so.

Why not?

How many more questions do you plan to ask?

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited August 19, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Jubes, could you please tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Why did you try to paint the wall with blueberry jam from the pastry-maker, Jubes?

What are little Borg Drones made of?

Jubes, can I please pull your finger again?

(*gets above answer*)

(Jubes, can I please pull your finger again?)

(Hey! Hey! Catch her! She's running away with my cut-off hand!)

What do you... prefer... and what did you have for breakfast today?

I have a question from The Anonymous Squirrel down in Chestnut, Treehole. Now, he asks, "What's the unladen flight speed of a European, jet-powered chipmunk?"

Why are there so many sudden puddles in the middle of the forest that the unsuspecting keep stepping in?

What things, Jubes, were you allowed to feed the sheep when you were at CC's?

9. Because I said so.

Why is everyone trying to pick noses on the other thread?

How many times have you felt so relieved going to the bathroom that you cried out the answer in Question #1?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*puts his questions before their answers, to make thing a little more understandable*

Jubee, have you seen the outsize plastic hot dog that was sitting here?

YES!.. YESSSS!...... OH. MY. GOD. YESSSSS!

Why is that salesman walking away with his wet/dry vac shoved up his ***?

Because when I turned it on, it spilled this stuff all over the place, and I had to wash it all up and then finish the job BY HAND wich took longer than I expected, not to mention that it left my hands all icky....

What the hell did you put in this meatloaf?!

Sugar, and Spice, and everything nice. And just a pinch of mystery. A tiny one. No really.

Can I�?

No, you can't, and if you ask again i'm going to cut your @^%# off and use it elsewhere.

So, who was responsible for all that noise in your bedroom last night?

Leprechauns and short men. ...... Why are you laughing? ... I'm SERIOUS!

Does your imaginary friend... in bed... I mean, are they real, or... "imaginary"...?

*asks her imaginary friend* ... I'm being told not to tell you.

Why is it that women are the ones who have to carry and bear the children?

Because way back when the world was created, Men really badly wanted to be able to pee standing up. I don't know why, but for some strange reason dumb little things like that seem to amuse them.

Sing a song that I've never heard before.

*sings* "All things bright and beautiful....... All creatures great and small.........."

Now, why in the world would he do that?!

Because I said so.

How many Smurfs does it take to change a lightbulb?

1,439. And that's not counting the little ones.

------------------
"Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true,
That you love me, and I love me..."
-They Might Be Giants, "Kiss Me, Son of God"

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is: what the Great Saiyanman heard from his fiancee all last night after he gave her her ring?
What happened with the girl from last night?
...Okay, the Saiyanman must stop this sick mind if it is at all possible.
What is Jubilee made of? No, really?
May I do a Pee-Wee Herman (Or now, the Spleen)?
What is Jubilee really into, besides Charles?
Did you see the murder of the great Saiyanman's dog?
Why do firemen fight fires with hoses?
What is "All things dull and nasty, all creatures short and squat, the Lord God loves the lot?" based on?
9. Because I said so.
Hello, lady, why?
How many kisses did Don Juan de Marco receive in his lifetime?

You'll have to forgive me. My mind is currently into PPG and Pokemon, so I might be a little bit off right now.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also in correct order...

Would you like a pastry Charles?

Why did it take you so long to cook that pastry in the oven Charles?

What's in Charles' underwear?

Can I borrow Charles when you've finished with him?

What are Charles' offspring likely to be?

Has Charlie got a nickname then?

Why is Charles so quick on the potty?

What ingredients go into making the perfect Chares Capps?

Why Charles?
9. Because I said so.

How many hairs on Charles head?

Hmm, do you think she'll notice the pattern?

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited August 22, 1999).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO ROTFL @ Liam*

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Jubilee
Member # 99

Pattern? There's a pattern? ... Where?!

------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Do you really have it that long, even when wearing boxer briefs?

2) Why is my electric martini shaker covered in that white stuff?

3) What do you eat that makes you so petit and sexy?

4) Can I date your ex-boyfriend Justin from 98 Degrees when the group comes to Los Angeles?

5) What kind of guys would you do it with to get into the "Mile High Club?"

6) Do you sleep nude?

7) Why is it that my brother and his friends find it amusing to streak naked during the women's ice skating show?

8) What kind of skill would turn you on about a lesbian?

9) Why do people think online that you have Jeri Ryan's body and that you're 22 years old?

10) How many guys do you know are uncomfortable with being heterosexual?

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited August 25, 1999).]

Jubilee
Member # 99

OKiday, and now it's time to judge this bad boy....
*hunkers down*

1. Lee (**GRIN**), Elim Garak (down the street and around the corner...), and Jeff Raven (Who DOESN'T want to be a pepper?). Oh and BTW, TSN: That is just DISGUSTING.
2. Jeff Raven, TSN (You know, that happened IRL once...), Elim Garak (nice pastry reference! *hands him a pastry)
3. Jeff Raven (that, of course, makes them edible...), Benjita and Michael tie in second (I am flattered. You please me. ), TSN. Note: Liam, that ain't the ONLY thing.....
4. Lee (though if you want to, something can be arranged...), Elim Garak (hehe. "pull my finger"), Liam (And that goes DOUBLE for that question).
5.First of Two, provided he explain what a Duster of Infinite Capacity IS. And the Question in my head was originally "Who have bigger dicks?".
6. Elim Garak ("anonymous squirrel", eh?), Jeff Raven, TSN (They're "imaginary". Sort of.) . Liam: I've got a few of them for him, but I can't tell you.... *LOL*, Michael: **GRIN**
7. First of Two gets the "Correct Question" award, Elim Garak ("Ewwwww, what's THAT?"), Michael (hey, you only live once!)
8. Benjita gets the "Correct Question award here, followed by Jeff because it is NOW stuck in my head, Liam in third (something along those lines, yes...)
9. Jeff (*insane laughter*), Elim Garak (mmm, mmm, good. Want some?), Liam (And for many nameless reasons, some which I cannot figure out, and more that I cannot put into words...)
10. Elim Garak (Oh geese..... ) Jeff (now, what about the warsies?), Michael (you're right, though..).

In addition: TSN gets the Innuendo award for best showing in a thread..... Nice job!, Liam gets an award for thinking that answering all the questions with the word "charles" would work.

The questions thread is taking a break.... see you whenever I get the chance to put a new one up!

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

A Duster of Infinite Capacity:

A long, leather coat, the inside lining of which also serves as a portal to a pocket dimension, in which can be stored anything the wearer can find to put in it, with no added weight. Any object stored in the DIC can be recalled antime the wearer reaches inside the DIC, while thinking of that object. Similar to a "Bag of Holding" in AD&D RPGs.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps