Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » And now it's time for...... 10 Answers! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And now it's time for...... 10 Answers!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH. Okay. Sort of like the spell on witch's robes so that they can keep all sorts of stuff up their sleeves. I get it. *that is, of course, only in fantasy books*

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As opposed to real witches, who have more mundane spells that apply to traffic lights?

"Shazaam!"

"It's not changing."

"Give the magic time to take effect."

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not funny.

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think it was.

But feel free to make fun of dopey sheltered farmboys, ie me.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I though ti was funny too. 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That DIC sounds rather similar to Combat Colin's combat-pockets. Of course, only I know what they are (and maybe Goffy), so chalk that up to another pointless posts everyone.

I think that ti's are funny too.

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The DIC is my own invention, for use in a home-grown RPG, although it's patterned on several comic usages such as the portable hole and Honey Lemon's purse. Mostly because I actually own a black leather duster.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps