Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 3: War Without End

Author Topic: BabCom 3: War Without End
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't want to get killed because of a typo, it would be embarrassing. . ."

We return to the Babylon 5 CapComs, and what was considered the best season of them all. You'd think I could find some better pictures, considering. . . And once again they're from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit.

L to R: Lennier, Delenn, Zathras (Tim Choate), Ivanova

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited September 19, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathras: "See? Zathras told you... You are the one whose bum did look big in that... You are the one whose bum does look big in that... You are the one whose bum will look big in that...

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathras: Zathras concurs...you are the ones who do will not win Capcom.

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ivanova: "Did you think the captain saw me staring at his fly? I mean it is open."

Delenn: "I was going to ask you that same question... But you have to admit, he packs a big gun even when it's not armed."

Zathras: "Makes me wish I were his pants right now."

Lennier: "Thank you very much! Now I'm going to loose my lunch."

------------------
"All you people, can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Everytime we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life"

-Backstreet Boys

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathras: *looks at the girls* Menage e Troi?

Ivanova and Delenn: Errr.... We have to go... go over there ... now..... bye!

Zathras: *looks at Lennier* How 'bout you?

Lennier: **GULP**

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leader of the Shadows: "You are our prisoners. Three of you will be brutally tortured to death over a very long period of time, the fourth will be permitted to return home and tell John Sheridan about what we did to his friends. The survivor will be the one with the least hair."

Lenier:

Zathras: "Well, that about wrap it up for Zathras."

Ivonova: Are you counting body hair?"

[This message has been edited by Xentrick (edited September 19, 1999).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the help of time travel devices, the Beatles reunite in 2061.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Capps gives his weekly 'We must pull together' speech to the moderators.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the time-rip, the valiant crwe of the White-Star circe 2260 can see into the future.

Delenn: Socks? Why am I jabbering on about his socks? I am a daughter of Valen, why am I jabbering to him about his wet-socks? Haven't we got a universe to save, or something vaguly interesting to do.

Lennier: Erm, what's that growing all over the captain's face?

Zathrus: The beard that will be.

Ivonova:bluh...bluh...bluh...bluh...what the fricking hell has happened to me!? I look like that fricking tramp-girl off of Lois & Clark!

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A delighted Lenier is the only one to notice that a gi-freaking-gantic tarantula has found Zathras.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard *offscreen*: Give me back the Tox Uthat!!!!!!

Zathras: What Uthat? Oh, this thing?

*activates Uthat and fries Picard*

Lennier: So, Zath, how did you get that thing from the Star Trek Universe anyway?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystery Men: Generation II

Lennier - "I, the Butt-er, can use my head as a battering ram!"
Delenn - "I, the Drowser, chat my enemies to sleep!"
Zathras - "Zathras... Zathras, grow small furry appendages! Zathras also carry bright bauble!"
Ivanova - "...Ivanova is God. Need I say more?"

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathras: "Don't look away from camera! Delenn lose. Zathras not say 'Zathras say.'"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The One Who Wins is Elim Garak. The Ones Who Not Win are Michael_T and PsyLiam, with The One With The Honourable Mention being Krenim. In Zathras family, bum joke is high culture. Many the time at dinner table we say "Mom, Zathras bum look gig in that." Then get smited by all other Zathrases. Excellent way to learn pronunciation of Zathras family names. 8)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps