Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The 10 Question revival... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 10 Question revival...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, with the dying of the capcoms comes the dawning of a new age, I guess.....
Oh don't worry, the 10 questions contests WON'T be the replacement, I assure you.

1.How high is up?
2.How long is soon?
3.Will First of Two and Omega ever agree?
4.What determines pretty?
5.Does Ziggy have a last name?
6.Who can actually tell the difference between someone who uses Suave and someone who uses the expensive brand of shampoo?
7.What, to you, feels most like "home"?
8.Why do my breasts hurt so much?!
9.Will TSN's bum ever STOP looking big in that?
10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be ______, Jubilee would be ________, Lee would be ________, Baloo would be _______ and FrankG would be ___________."

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

46 days till the dreams become reality...

[This message has been edited by Jubilee McGann (edited October 05, 1999).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) It's either as far as the eye can see, or it is the limit of x-cubed as x approaches infinity.......

2) I don't know. I think I'll be dead and badly decomposed by then.

3) Let's put them on Jerry Springer.

4) Define pretty. Can't? That's because there's no such thing as a pretty girl...... (in my eyes, that is)

5) Actually, his name is Zig Gy, so you know what his last name is.

6) Just ask Dan Druff........

7) Anywhere but home.

8) Having fun with Charles again? *hehehehehehehe*

9) No fair..... no one has EVER asked me if MY bum looks big in that........

10) In a parallel universe, Charles would be Jubes, Jubilee would be Lee, Lee would be Baloo, Baloo would be FrankG and FrankG would be Charles, which is right where we started..........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited October 05, 1999).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?
High enough to reach the ground.

2.How long is soon?
Too long!

I think they'll agree to disagree.

I think that's a pretty ambiguous question.

No.

6.Who can actually tell the difference between someone who uses Suave and someone who uses the expensive brand of shampoo?
I can.

Well, where ever I find myself to live, actually.

What medicine are you taking? Is it Paxil? My sister had the same problem, her medicine was doing that. Try getting a bigger bra. :-)

I can't say that I've ever seen TSN, so I can't say whether or not his bum is big in that, or not.

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be ______, Jubilee would be ________, Lee would be ________, Baloo would be _______ and FrankG would be ___________."
Charles=Darth Vader
Jubilee=Princess Liea
Lee=Han Solo
Baloo=C-3PO
FrankG=FrankG

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

That would be the speed of sound generated by one hand clapping multiplied by how long it takes for a watched pot to boil.

2.How long is soon?

That would be the total length of the roads a man must walk down divided by the speed of sound generated by one hand clapping.

They will when I fuse them into First of Twomega...

When a quality is amplified, i.e., pretty stupid, pretty funny, pretty confusing...

Yes. It's the same as his middle name.

Hey... That's a trick question! Suave is expensive!

When I have ALF look down at me and say "No Problem!"

See #1 for the answer to how long of a pole I won't touch this topic with.

Yes, when it looks gigantic in that.

In a parallel universe, Charles would be struggling with the problem as to how to turn his computer on, Jubilee would be a nun, Lee would be just starting the ComCaps, Baloo would have already brutally murdered half the board in one of his ursine rages, and Frank would be preaching the virtues of a 170 meter Defiant.

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Way!
2. In a little while.
3. I think they are doing something each of them enjoy.
4. Different strokes, for different folks, and so on and so on, and scoby doby doby, IIIIII am everyday people.
5. Bowie or Marley?
6. Only her hair dresser knows for sure. (sorry)
7. Clutter, mostly.
8. Mamogram?
9. To Infinity, and beyond!!
10.Charles is a dictaor of a small island nation, Lee is dictator of an island nation of about the same size as Charles, and they are in a contest for the shimmering Isle of Jubilee, Which contains all the ancient wisdom of the first race to land on Earth. Also starring a blue danceing bear, named Baloo and his shadow, Frank

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

Yea high.

2.How long is soon?

Find out what time is love, and it's just before that.

No. Eventually they'll end up pursuing each other around the ruins of the planet forever, like in "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield."

How vacant you are. In truth, we're all pretty vacant.

Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Of the Boston Stardusts and the Spiders from Marses.

Me.

Inside my head.

Well, you did say that nibbling there was a good bit of foreplay. . .

We can hope.

In a parallel universe, Charles would be Fred, Jubilee would be Daphne, Lee would be Scooby, Baloo would be Shaggy and FrankG would be Velma.

*watches as Fred and Daphne go off to explore alone. AGAIN*

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it...that Bowie reference should have been mine!

------------------
I do indeed and shall continue
Dispatch the shiftless man to points beyond
--
Soul Coughing

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

This cliff looks high enou--AAHH!

2.How long is soon?

Soon = Preferred Time * 3

Let's ask them how long the Defiant is.

You sound pretty determined.

"Freud."

The people who use the expensive brand of shampoo.

Anything with enough electrical resistance.

Because CC is...oh dear.

Not as long as Lee is doing CapComs. Oh, wait...

In a parallel universe, Charles would be admin of the Scifi-Art forums, Jubilee would be goddess of the number six, Lee would be "The First One...to destroy the universe!", Baloo would be a used shoe salesman, and FrankG would be named Senax and argue for a 120m Bradbury.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I firmly believe that the entire Star Trek universe exists only to make sure we continue to appreciate Star Wars and Babylon 5." - Andy Ihnatko

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like answering them too...... of course, I won't count mine in the judging.

1.How high is up?

Multiply loves first euphoria times 1,956,868. And then add a punch of ecstacy.

2.How long is soon?

Soon is the amount of time I wish existed between saying goodbye to him and seeing him again.

Will the Creationism vs Evolution thread ever really be finished?

Unfortunatly, the fashion industry does. And when I find some of those skinny little models, i'm going to shoot them.

Yes, but it's Greek and REALLY hard to pronounce.

My hair can...... it can't be washed with anything but herbel essences and that swiss stuff.

Charles' arms.

*****GRIN*****

He has yet to switch colours of pants....if he'd switch to black it'd be MUCH less noticable.....

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be a waiter at Sizzler, Jubilee would be Sister Mary Jubilee of the Sisters of Saint Joseph, Lee would be working as a chef, Baloo would be like Dopey and FrankG would be content that the Defiant is 170m long."

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

46 days till the dreams become reality...

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

Well, I've never met this Up, but how high he is would depend on how sensitive he is to whatever narcotic he's ingesting, how much, how often, etc.

2.How long is soon?

Soon is how long it takes for Mr. Hand Grenade to stop being your friend after you pull the pin out.

No, our decendants will just end up on some moon with nanites implanted in their bodies that never let them die, where they'll keep killing each other over and over and over and over and...

That which you can sit next to on a hot stove for an hour and observe no time dilation.

I thought Ziggy was both first AND last. Like that guy behind the fence on that show...

Mm, hmm, mm hmm, mm hmm.

Only hairdressers know for sure...

Well, home is where your heart is. Unless, of course, your heart happens to be in a jar on someone's desk. In that case, I'd say that home would be whatever portion of the afterlife you ended up in (Heaven/Hell/New Jersey).

Darned (and possibly banned!) if I know! Not my area of expertise, unfortunately.

Only if I ever make senior member!

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be ______, Jubilee would be ________, Lee would be ________, Baloo would be _______ and FrankG would be ___________.""

Well, let's see. Jubes would be the sexually omnivorous Intendant in charge of the forums. FrankG would be a freighter-captain-turned-resistance-leader. Baloo would be a ugly-guy-with-big-ears that gets killed by Jubes at the end of each and every thread and reincarnated as a different ugly-guy-with-big-ears at the beginning of a new thread. Lee would be the evil Regent who want to capture the forums for the express purpose of changing the length of the Defiant blueprints in the main computer. Oh, and Charles would be a former-good-natured-slave-turned-tinkerer-and-putterer-who-works-for-FrankG who goes by Chucky.

-----

And I say the Defiant is 42 meters long.

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

Yes.

2.How long is soon?

About as short as in the distant future.

Well, according to certain interpretations of the writings of Nostradamus...

I do.

Zpop.

The sales clerk.

Home.

Perhaps Charles should stop using that Ferengi tooth sharpener...

If you knew how skinny I am, you wouldn't even think to ask that question...

In a parallel universe, Charles would be unaware of the term "smite", Jubilee would be a nun, Lee would be posting spoilers, Baloo would be the son of two only-children, and FrankG would be tolerable.

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's what I get for not reading the thread first. Jubee beat me to the nun thing. But, then, her answers don't count, right...? *L*

And my #8 is really pushing it, isn't it? *evil grin*

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

1.How high is up?

2.How long is soon?
I�ll tell you in a bit.

Yes. The subject: Fionna Apple

the eye of the beholder, especially when under the influence of drink, desperation, or sex drive. (in any D&D campaign, that would be the eyes of the beholder.)

Zathras

Sherlock Holmes, The Wolverine, and anyone able to sneak into the bathroom to read the bottle labels while no one else is looking.

Dunno, I don�t have much experience getting passed third base.

clamps too tight?

Yes, if �that� is defined as a Cadillac.

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be Charles, Jubilee would be Jubilee, Lee would be Lee, Baloo would be Baloo and FrankG would be FrankG."

However, in an *alternate* universe, things might be a little different�

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

Well, it's a pretty good album, if you ask me. I'd have to say it's at least at number two overall. Mind you, I've not really given much of a listen to their earlier stuff in awhile.

2.How long is soon?

Thirty-two bits.

Signs point to no.

Deja Ratings. They deterimine everything.

*cries silently* But to answer your question, yes.

The nose knows.

Home is where the TMBG CD's are. Which essentially means that I'm a clam or some sort of turtle.

Perhaps they've never been taught that hurting others isn't a good way to express their anger. I recommend taking some time out of your day to sit down and talk to them. Actually talk to them. So many of us merely think we can mouth a few platitudes at our body parts, like our parents did. But that just won't cut it. Listen to them. Make sure you say "I" a lot instead of blaming everything on them.

If he wears it on his head...

10. In a parallel universe, Charles would be part of the Universal Overmind, Jubilee would be part of the Universal Overmind, Lee would be part of the Universal Overmind, Baloo would be part of the Universal Overmind, and FrankG would be Frank G. The G wouldn't stand for anything, it would just be his complete last name. At least, for awhile. Because then he would become part of the Universal Overmind.

------------------
I do indeed and shall continue
Dispatch the shiftless man to points beyond
--
Soul Coughing

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I beat everybody to the nun thing.

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps