Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The 10 Question revival... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 10 Question revival...
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?
Just slightly higher than "above" and a bit lover than "high."

2.How long is soon?
Never.

3.Will First of Two and Omega ever agree?
Stephen Hawking has informed me that this will, in fact, happen, but it won't be until at least a trillion years after the heat-death of the Universe.

4.What determines pretty?
What I like, is pretty. What HE likes, is horrid.

5.Does Ziggy have a last name?
The cartoon or the computer?

6.Who can actually tell the difference between someone who uses Suave and someone who uses the expensive brand of shampoo?
Felix Unger can.

7.What, to you, feels most like "home"?
Delerium's realm. Especially when the goldfish dance by and sing "Dragula."

8.Why do my breasts hurt so much?!
Tugging on them or havving them tugged, during the throes of passion, while it can feel immensely good in the short term, can lead to that. Or so I'm told.

9.Will TSN's bum ever STOP looking big in that?
Yes, the exact same instant I begin acting my age.

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be ______, Jubilee would be ________, Lee would be ________, Baloo would be _______ and FrankG would be ___________."

Charles 6.1, bioroid.
Wild Thing, daughter of Electra and Wolverine
Peter Pan
A large purple talking bear.
Chthulhu

I, on the other hand, am precisely the same in all possible universes.
Ah, the perils of being an Archetype.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Krenim: Hm... So you did... Well, in that case, I wasn't even the first one to accidentally re-use the joke. Good. :-)

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?

How low can you go?

2.How long is soon?

The length of time it took [nameless administrator] to fix the SFCR.

In secret, they've started the Cult of Monster Burgers. Monster Burgers are the leading cause of making people's bums look big in... that and that... and that, too. They've also agreed on that indisputable fact.

It's a predestination paradox. Don't make me go into the specifics; suffice it to say, you've made things pretty interesting by asking this pretty tough question which makes me think pretty hard (Yes, adverb and adjective, ladies and gentlemen, tribbles and Nacene).

Of course he does. It says plain-and-simply on this tag right here that it's "Ziggy Stuffed Toy"-- Oh wait, never mind.

6.Who can actually tell the difference between someone who uses Suave and someone who uses the expensive brand of shampoo?

Mr. Hair Follicle. Patrick Stewart's long-lost friend.

Brain cell number 459847's endoplasmic reticulum.

(Do I get to tap my shoes together, too?)

I don't know. Ask the butterfly.

Who is TSN's bum? Where is it going? What does it want?

*injects TSN with bum-bigging virus* You have no idea what's begun here.

10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be ______, Jubilee would be ________, Lee would be ________, Baloo would be _______ and FrankG would be ___________."

In a parallel universe, Charles would be known as Chucky Evr�monde, Jubilee would be Miss Lucie, Lee would be Jerry Cruncher, Baloo would be Jarvis Lorry, and Frank would be The Vengeance and the Lead Researcher professing the truth of the Omega particle.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited October 06, 1999).]

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?
Ask the Friendly Giant. Or Rusty the Rooster

2.How long is soon?
I'll tell you later. Really Soon.

Yeah... ask them if they'll vote Republican.

The International Pretty Commision sits down every years and draws up a list of bra sizes, hair colors and leg examples.

Well, he did before he became Islamic and changed his name.

Head lice

[ACTION PREVENTED BY MICROSOFT PROXY SERVER VERSION 2.1 REASON: EXPLICIT CONTENT. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ADMINISRATOR. HAVE A NICE DAY]

Stop typing with your nipples.

Sadly, he got his mother's thighs.

...administrator of a web site where the visitors worship him as a God... oh wait.

...posting Eleven questions

...burning Frank in effigy

...long since killed by a lynching mob.

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

[This message has been edited by The_Tom (edited October 06, 1999).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One is forced to wonder how TSN's mother walks when he has her thighs...

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?
That depends on how many hits of acid up has taken.
2.How long is soon?
That's between soon and soon's significant other, but I think it's not much longer than 5 inches. But size doesn't matter, it's how you use it.
Only in theory. The actual application never looks like it does on paper.
The Great Saiyanman does. So send me some of your pictures (No naked ones unless I've already determined your prettiness with clothes on. This doesn't apply to the resident sex goddess.)
Marley or Palffey? Oh, you mean the comic strip Ziggy. I think it's Stahecki, but that's just my thought.
That hair guy from Vidal Sassoon who calls it "Haih"
A place with a bed, kitchen, Television, Game Boy, and good-butt naked woman who calls you "My love"
'Cause you're not using Saiyan-Brand Brest creme. It slices, it dices, is soothes your breasts and massages them to orgasm. But that's not all, The Great Saiyanman has shown more. If you act now, you'll receive Patented Saiyan-Brand lip gloss. With Saiyan-Brand lip gloss, you won't know the difference between it and a real man. More? You want more????? If you're one of the next 5 callers, you may receive intimate moisturizer. With Saiyan-Brand intimate moisturizer, you'll never need a man again. With every dose, you'll feel like you're sleeping with the Great Saiyanman everytime without having to worry about the nasty divorce suits (And he'll not have to worry about them either.) Those who have known, can't tell the difference. So if you love the Great Saiyanman, and love feeling orgasmic, you'll love Saiyan-Brand intimate products. Act now! Only $29.95
No, TSN needs Saiyan-Brand bum reducer. It's like getting liposuction, but feeling like the Great Saiyanman is doing it! Only $39.95 and it comes complete with Saiyan-Brand breast enlarger.
10."In a parallel universe, Charles would be a sheep, Jubilee would be a ewe, Lee would be a dog, Baloo would still be Baloo and FrankG would be a Pikachu. But we all know that Saiyanman Benjita would be God, so you may as well all bow down now so it's not too much of a transition."

------------------
Mitch: Something weird just happened to me.
Chris: Is it a dream where you are standing on top of a pyramid in sort of sun-god wardrobe, and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Mitch: No!
Chris: Why is it that I'm the only one who has that dream?

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right-O.... I shall now use my impaired library judgement to judge these things.....

1. Omega, Frank G, and Krenim.
2. Lee (*melts*), Omega (good hand grenade, nice hand grenade..), and Frank G. Krenim gets an honorable mention. Benjita gets the special innuendo award for being well..... very creative with his innuendo.
3. Elim Garak (*ROFL*), Frank G (*LOL*), and Omega.
First of Two gets the "Mention of Stephen Hawking" award.
4. Xentric, Omega (Yeoch!), and Benjita (what, you don wanna see me naked? *grin*). And if Elim will explain his statement, he gets something too.
5. Krenim, Lee, and Elim. Xentric gets honorable mention and Benjita gets the "Mention of the SexGoddess's real last name" award.
6. Kosh, Krenim, Elim (*LOL*), and The_Tom
7. Omega (*lol@New Jersey), The_Tom, and First of Two. Elim gets honourable mention. Sol: you're a turtle.
8. You all had incredibly good responses to this one, so you all win. *LOLOLOL*
9. Frank G, TSN (*L*), and Elim. Omega gets an award for his comment on The_Tom's post, 'cause it was funny. *LOL*. *orders some Saiyan Brand bum reducer*
10. Kosh (How true! *L*), Lee (*LOLOL*), and Omega.

Well there you go. More questions may be posted soon.

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

34 days till the dreams become reality...

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.How high is up?
Well for me it is anything above 5 foot 9 and a 1/4 inches.

2.How long is soon?
the sooner it is, the longer it takes to reach it

They probably already agree that they disagree alot

I think that this is a matter of opinion and that there is no wrong answer to this question. Except if it is stated in a magazine like glamour, seventeen, or any of those other trashy magazines.

Which Ziggy, The cartoon charchter, I don't think so, the only other Ziggy I can think of is Marley

Your hair smell's different.

Wherever I find myself the most comfotable

Well, I had nipple burn from surfing....

I do not know the answer to this question

the only one I can answer is thisFrankG=FrankG with a goatee.

------------------
and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the diference.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven!? Thank you, madam sex godess!

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Jubes, I already have determined your prettiness, so I don't need your pictures.

------------------
Mitch: Something weird just happened to me.
Chris: Is it a dream where you are standing on top of a pyramid in sort of sun-god wardrobe, and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Mitch: No!
Chris: Why is it that I'm the only one who has that dream?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps