Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C'mon baby; Let's get Creative... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: C'mon baby; Let's get Creative...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...Stand on our heads and bark like chickens until their Grand Poobah comes to see us!"

Sisko looked rather confused. "Isn't it possible to......"

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

36 days till the dreams become reality...

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
".... Barbecue this stuff and eat it on a bun with ketchup?".

Sisko then proceeded to barcue massive amounts of SPAM and eat it.

Nog Gaspes and said "OH MY GOD. YOU ATE THEIR LEADER!"..

Just then, Dax turned blue and collapsed to the floor, wriggling like a fish.

Bashir looked at her and said....."

------------------

36 days till the dreams become reality...

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"RRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU_BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then O'Brien wanders in with a cheese grater and a cup of coffee and says: "In all my years of service I've never seen such a load of..."

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam..." the Vikings continued to sing.

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Would you quit it with the Spam already, Tim?" asked Nog-- Oh wait, that was me.

"-- such a load of rhubarb pie in my life; wouldn't you agree, Julian?"

"What? Postganglotic nerve?" was the response.

"People!" snapped Sisko like an oft-too-taught captain whose name will not be mentioned (but begins with a J). "We have a mission to accomplish? Remember?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[*glares @ Elim for ruining his joke*]

"Mission?" asked Nog. "What mission?"

"You know, our mission...!" replied Sisko through clenched teeth.

Kira pulled out a copy of the script and began leafing through it. "I don't remember any mission, either...."

Sisko, rolling his eyes, leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes slowly widened. "Oh.... That mission...."

Sisko nodded and walked away.

"What?!" asked Nog. "What is it? What's the mission?"

Not unlike Sisko had done, Kira leaned down and whispered into the Ferengi's ear...:

------------------
"It'd be a pity if every pencil on Earth suddenly collapsed in on itself and blew everything up."
-Krenim, TNO chat, September 30, 1999

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...who in turn told Dax, who told Bashir, who told O'Brien, who then exclaimed:

"My God! You're right, sir. We have to orange transwarp replicated cottage applesauce the Dominion right away!"

But first, we'll have to repair...

------------------
"Quadrilateral I was, now I warp like a smile."
--
Soul Coughing

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...the photonic catapult so we can sling that food products at them..."

Meanwhile, Kira embarrased about her recent lapse of forgetfullness decides to search out Odo.

Kira: Odo, I'm totally stressed out. I need to be with you right now. I forgot about the mission and now I am unhappy, the only thing that will make me happy is your ability to change the size of your....

------------------
and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the diference.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

...weasel.

------------------
"Warning: warp core breach sooner than you think."
-Voyager computer, VOY:"Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Weasel?" Odo asked. "There isn't anything very erotic about a weasel."

"Oh, why does everything have to be erotic with you?" Kira sighed. "Oh, fine. I must admit I rather like that high frequency gel thing..."

But before the two could wander off into their own alt.startrek.creative.erotica story, Sisko interrupted.

"Major! There's a problem."

------------------
"Quadrilateral I was, now I warp like a smile."
--
Soul Coughing

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: A strange Temporal Anomoly as swallowed DS9. Time is running at Different Speeds all over the Station. It's 0900 hours tommorrow at Quarks, next thursday in the brig, and it's yesterday in my office, I just finished a conversation with myself. And Odo, some guy named David Lister is in a ship named the Starbug requesting permission for an emergency dock, it seems he knows what might be causing the anomolies, I've granted him permision to dock on pylon 9 I want you guys to meet him there.

------------------
and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the diference.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "But, unfortunately, it will be yesterday by the time you get there, so you had better--"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...go through the Infirmary, where it is tomorrow, so that when you get to yesterday, it will be today."

------------------
"Alright... Who wrote 'Beavis and Butthead rule' on the back of my skull?"

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek Parody, The Critic

Jubilee
Member # 99

"But Sisko," said Kira, "if time is running differently all over the station, how do we know if this guy has come today, tomorrow, or next month?"

Sisko looked perplexed and said.."

------------------

34 days till the dreams become reality...

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hate temporal mechanics."

Just then, O'Brian's voice came over the comm system.

"I believe that's my line, commander. And don't worry about getting there yesterday, because it'll be a while before anyone finds pylon nine. We only have six pylons, remember? I saw the Starbug flying circles 'round the station trying to find three others, so I redirected her to docking port four..."

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps