Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » ComCom!

Author Topic: ComCom!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, with the CapComs now officially ended, we must now look for new Forum Contests! Therefore, I present the ComCom!

Whoever comes up with the funniest idea for a new Forum Contest wins!

Example:

CousinCom - Whoever comes closest to figuring out how many cousins Baloo has wins!

------------------
"Captain! I must protest! I am NOT my neighbour's dog!"

- The First One, TrekSunday chat, Oct. 17, 1999.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
47!!!!! NO WAIT 42!!!!!!!

------------------
"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor". George Carlin

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or, how about the...CapCom: the person with the funniest hat?
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rap-com: Rewrite your favorite Star Trek scene as a Rap song! Winners get shot by an authentic gangsta.

Gap-com: send in pics of yourself in trendy clothing, we guess the brand name and "Dawson's Creek" person you're pretending to be! Winners get smited.

Lap-com: send in a picture of you holding an object in your lap. We guess who you are and make snide comments. Winners get a handmade basket.

Map-com: Show us a map of your local area. Or make one up with odd directions. Winners get lost.

Nap-Com: sleep, Data. Winners get a sheep pillow.

Gnap-Com: show us yourself infected with that disease that turned smurfs magenta and made them bite each other's noses! winners get a plush Gargamel doll.

Sap-Com: profess your love of Jubilee in a sickeningly sweet manner. Winners get... well, if it works you know what you get. Charles, of course, wins.

Tap-com: send in wav. files of you tapping things to create the theme music to any Trek series. You must include a description of WHAT you are tapping. Winners get tapped.

Crap-com: Um... no.

Crap-com II: Tell us about the most ridiculous piece of Trek memorabilia you have, and a story about it. Winners get humiliated publicly.

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't know if Charles would win.........

------------------
"...when all that is driving my heart forward
is you, thoughts of you, hopes for you,
and a fading dream with a Mona Lisa smile
that whispers "are you thinking of me too?"

34 days till the dreams become reality...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TrapCom: Post pictures of your dryer's lint trap. Winner is whoever first guesses what you were washing.

PapCom: A gynecologist's nightmare.

CatCom: *postponed until we can find enough room to swing it*

SlapCom: Use bad pick-up lines on the female population of the Forums. Winner is whoever gets slapped hardest.

DefCom-1: Only used in case of Forum-wide emergency.

SnapCom: A search engine w/ stupid commercials.

------------------
"Warning: warp core breach sooner than you think."
-Voyager computer, VOY:"Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO@First*

There's a rare talent there. . . why didn't I get him to do some CapComs? Why doesn't he do some anyway? Not, of course, that I condone the continuation of any CapComs or wish to endorse anyone's mandate to do them. . .

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, one reason is I'm too stupid / lazy / busy / dead / nuts / self-involved (take your pick) to learn how to do capcoms, or find pics for them, or even participate half the time.

Another reason could be I would rather be McCoy to somebody else's Spock.

Still another reason could be that I'm only truly funny late at night.

One more reason could be that I'm not actually First of Two, but an alien entity temporarily inhabiting his body, and I can only be talented and amusing for short burts of time before his natural lethargy and cynicism overwhelms me.

Or maybe nobody's asked.

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Somehow, I was thinking this would be a bit more popular... Oh well.

First of Two is the winner, with TSN not far behind. Xentrick finishes up in third place with a new twist on an old Com.

------------------
"Captain! I must protest! I am NOT my neighbour's dog!"

- The First One, TrekSunday chat, Oct. 17, 1999.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps