Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » You might be an American... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You might be an American...
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be a U.S. citizen if you refuse to accept the fact that "American" is not a synonym for "U.S. citizen."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be an American if your name is Jose and you sell beads at a stand in Guadelejara Mexico.

You might be an American if you say "eh" at the end of every sentence, and live in vancouver canada.

You might be an American if your name is Fidel Castro and you smoke cuban cigars.

You might be an American if your favorite college football team is Notre Dame, you love to sit in front of the tv and drink beer, and shout obscenities at the opposing team, and ....

------------------
and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the diference.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test.

------------------
my favorite web site
http://www.csoft.net/~datanet/bb/Ultimate.cgi

Gepta001
Member # 231

did anyone even read my posts? dead thread come to life. you might be an american male if you think Britney Spears is hot.

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be American if you think that Jenifer Lopez is a good singer or that what Ricky Martin sings is Latin Music.

You might be American if you worry about being naked with a bunch of guys in a shower or that your idea of a relationship includes your girlfriend's sisters.

You might be American if you like shooting small animals with your shotgun and call it exercise or you worried wether your computer was Y2K compliant.

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

Gepta001
Member # 231

did I mention that I met a girl that is an duplicate of Britney Spears. unfortunately upon seeing her, my heart burst, plus she has a boyfriend. Love at first site is possible....

-FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps