Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Collective Story !! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Collective Story !!
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guinan gave a knock on the Picard resedence-door!

"Jean-Luc .. .What have you done"

J.L Picard answers the door smiling gleefully as he aims the Rifle at the El-Aurian.

"Are you talking to me??!!"

There came a tap on his shoulder; he spun around in a hurry to behold his nephew, again, blankly staring at him... but somthing wasn't right [Twilight Zone theme music], Rene was a klingon!!!

------------------
I feel more like I do now, then when I first got here!! :)

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But luckily for them, Guinan, who was the centre square in the great galactic gameshow 'Omnipotent Squares', let them settle their dispute by playing 'Omnipotent Squares'.

*Begin Funny Theme Song*
*DonPardo* "Welcome to Omnipotent Squares! Our very special guests today are Q, Q2, Quinn, The Q Lady, Trelayn, Guinan, and Gilbert Goddfried!"

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited January 08, 2000).]

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Host: Our two contestants today are: Wesley Crusher and Rene Picard. Rene you won the toss .. who is your Omnipotent celeb.??

Rene: I'll take Tralain.

Host: here's the question Tralain ... How many Vulcans does it take to install a Warp Coil?

Tralain: Well. that is elementary, my man ... 12 .. 1 to actually install it, 11 others to rebind his Katra into that green-blooded little mind of there's!!

Rene: I agree ..

Host: and the X goes to Rene..

[Rene stands, rifle in hand, shooting at the Omnipotent panel - the Panel yawns]

------------------

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trelane waves his hand at the boy, who instantly disappeared. "He shouldn't have misspelled my name..."

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

It looks like young Wesley Crusher is the winner...

Miss-Q: mmmmmmm sexy - oh you said WESLEY crusher -ewwwwwwwwwww

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isn't Trelane Q's son?

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some non-canon books he is.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are any of the books cannon? I thought Peter David wrote that one, if any books should be cannon they should be those of Peter David.

FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

-Matt Real World Hawaii

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of the books are canon, actually.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

Gepta001
Member # 231

Q appears and uses some powers he plagerized from the matrix to close everyone's mouths. "can't blab now, can yah?"

Q snaps his fingers data becomes human, the doc from voyager is no longer a hologram, but Janeway is now just a hologram. Wesley is now an emotionless robot, Naomi Wildman is now a borg, and 7 of 9 is now wearing standard starfleet uniform.

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

-Matt Real World Hawaii

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riker is Telepathic
Troi is a ruthless Captain
Sisko has long hair
Quark runs a mission for homless Bajorans
Harry Kim gets a promotion...

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim gets a promotion?! Now, come on. Don't ruin everything. The story was actually believeable up until you said that! :-)

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited January 11, 2000).]

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

LOL...

Now.. Telane snaps his fingers and Kim is captain and Janeway is the ensign at the Conn, Paris is First officer, the holo-doc is the engineer, B'elanna is Tactical officer, Tuvok is Chef, Neelix is the Doctor, Chakotay is at Ops .. Seven of Nine is a holographic belly-dancer that entertains on the bridge, while Trelane plays piano on an open frequency over the comm channel.

"Just having fun," Trelane says.

------------------

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

I, Robot
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****my kind of action

Torres joins seven dancing for the bridge crew and trelane snaps his fingers again, and they are now both exotic dancers, with nipple piercings

------------------
sup ladies?

IP: Logged
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

Ack.. I don't know 'bout that !!

Q steps in:

"Trelane ... this is a terrible misuse of your omnipotence !!"

Trelane: "It is .. but I thought you'd approve?!"

Q snaps his fingers and Picard is dancing too,

Q: "Now that I approve of - well done, mon capitaine - nice moves"

------------------

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps