Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Trek Trivia Time (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trek Trivia Time
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the ones in "Yesterday's Enterprise".
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that your answer Garak?

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, late TNG? The TNG cast didn't get the DS9/VGR commbadge until Generations...

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get it right, you should say the amount, and which ones. (It's too easy if you just guess a number.)

------------------
-Mark Twain

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm, can I just reask my first question - but feel free to answer the others first...

Which Cast character appeared in TNG, DS9 and Voyager as the same character.

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in, main caracter of a series? Quark has been in all three, and I think Riker may have been, although now that I think about it, only the Tom Riker version was on DS9.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the comm-badges, there was the early TNG ones, Wesley's special silver one, the later TNG ones (no black outline, IIRC), the DS9/Voyager one in Generations, plus the Future Imperfect/Parallels one, and finally the future AGT one. So, that's six, I guess.

Also, if you count episodes like "Tapestry" and "Yesterday's Enterprise," there were the movie-era badges too. So, seven total.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited March 19, 2000).]

Member # 239

I'll give it to Frank, even though the DS9/VOY ones weren't in TNG. (Just Generations, and that's a movie and would be specifically outlined).

Six it is.

------------------
-Mark Twain

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

OK...the question:

In TNG, what was the first Starfleet ship we saw whose model wasn't originally created for the TOS movies?

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Member # 239

Aaahhh....trick question. The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D, of course.

------------------
-Mark Twain

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Constellation class USS Stargazer?

------------------
693 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

That was too easy. UM gets it.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Member # 239

Alright, what was the first Starfleet ship we saw other than the Enterprise in TOS?

------------------
-Mark Twain

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

If you're counting shuttles, it was the Galileo...if not, it was the Constellation.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Member # 239

I was thinking of the Galileo, so your turn.

------------------
-Mark Twain

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.