Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Trek Trivia Time (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trek Trivia Time
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright...

Who was the first person to be revived from stasis/cryosuspension (or whatever the case may be) on TNG?

------------------
"Hey! You quoted me!" - Fabrux to Frank G, March 21

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited March 21, 2000).]

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claire Raymond?

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph Offenhouse.

or

Sonny Clemonds.

------------------
Star Trek: Leeds
Creator, Producer, Only Writer

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Heh heh heh.

Nope and nope.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it that ensign-of-the-week that Q froze and thawed out? Or were they even thawed out...

------------------
Star Trek: Leeds
Creator, Producer, Only Writer

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Tasha Yar got defrozen, but Ensign Nameless died (in "Encounter at Farpoint"), IIRC. But nope, I'd hardly consider that to be stasis. After all, it killed Ensign Nameless (and it was Q, too ) and didn't appear to be preserving them for later reawakening.

There's not nearly as much doubt regarding my example being a form of stasis as this; don't worry.

Oh, and you get bonus brownie points for telling me the episode, too.

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited March 21, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the ensign killed? Because the encyclopedia claims that Mr. Singh from "Lonely Among Us" was the first E-D crewmember to die...

Anyway, was it Tasha Yar or that other lady in "Code of Honor"? I don't really recall how the fight at the end of that was resolved, but I know that both of them survived, so it seems that it might have involved one of them being put into stasis. But that's just speculation. I haven't seen that ep in a while...

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

I recall him dying, but he may not have died...

Regarding "Code of Honour", I don't recall either one of them being put in stasis, but if they were...

------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm inclined to say Lore, but he was reassembled and reactivated, not revived from stasis or cryosuspension.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited March 22, 2000).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

And that's after the incident I'm thinking of, anyway.

Heh heh heh.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Okay, it's between "Code of Honour" and "Datalore". And the person who was revived wasn't a Federation citizen, nor were they even of a race in the Federation. And he/she was rather old. Just marginally a senior, here.

------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

Well, after consulting with the Chronology, I'm saying it's Portal of the Tkon Empire.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of that, but he was more of a hologram, or something.

------------------
me: "I need a new sig..."
CC: "Well create one."
-why I don't have a real signature

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Portal 63 is the correct answer. IIRC, it's implied or stated that the protector was awoken from his "hibernation/stasis," and the Encyclopedia confirms that.

PopMaze's turn.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps