Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Trek Trivia for Non-Geeks (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Trek Trivia for Non-Geeks
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I'll take it.
And Fabrux is correct, or course.

Elim Garak: 8
TSN: 4
Omega: 4
Starbuck: 3
AndrewR: 3
Fabrux: 2
Prakesh: 1
The359: 1
The Shadow: 1
PopMaze: 1
First of Two: 1

Final Question:

Who played a cameo in Star Trek and also performed the song "Gold Dust Woman" ?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond, UB Student

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mick Fleetwood, drummer for Fleetwood Mac, and the Antidean "ambassador" who was going to blow up the Pacifica Conference (I think that was what it was called, anyway).

------------------
me: "I need a new sig..."
CC: "Well create one."
-why I don't have a real signature

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who gets to ask the questions? Only the one person?

Yeah I got some points! Its hard for me to answer being +10 GMT I guess.

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed it is, TSN.

Garak wins, with 8 points, TSN gets second with 5 points, and Omega gets 3rd place with 4.

Andrew, I was conintuing it in the fashion of Altair's trivia contest... One person asks the questions and tallies points. But, the questions can't be difficult(hence the "Non-geek" in the title). You're welcome to start one up if you wish. I'm done for now.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond, UB Student

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Organians (Sp? The giant orbs that formed the peace treaty between the Klingons and Fed's?)

Or that Muk thing that killed Yar (I'm not good with names.)

Would the changelings count, for their true form is a pail of goo?

------------------
Well I'm a Bada$$ cowboy living in a cowboy day wicky-wicky-wak yo yo bang bang
me and Artemus Clydefrog go save Selma Hayek from the big metal spider
Wicky-wicky-wak wicky-wicky-wicky-wak
Bada$$ cowboy from the West Si-yiide

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you spelled "Organian" correctly. And the thing that killed Yar was Armus; I already mentioned him. But you're right, I suppose, about all of them. Too bad the contest was over. :-)

------------------
"Good. I'll look forward to your report, Mr. Broccoli."
-Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, TNG: "Hollow Pursuits"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I mentioned the Founders...
Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think We are Forgeting Species 8472 and of course the Tholians

------------------
Jupiter Station , Starfleet Research & Development

[This message has been edited by Dhunter (edited April 11, 2000).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IIRC, 8472 is not completely non-humanoid, and we've never REALLY seen a Tholian, so...

------------------
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend far too much time reading this sort of trash.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps