Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom 101-C (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom 101-C
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, there haven't been 100 CapComs, although it sometimes seems like it whenever I tabulate the results - but yesterday was the first anniversary! So, a return to the classic name. . .

Ooh look! Other Enterprise crewmembers! Shatner must have been ill or something. . .

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: I don't care who you are. If you touch me again, I'm filing sexual harassment charges.

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "This is my panel! Go away!"

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: Scotty, you ever wonder why we're the only red shirts that never die?

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "So then she said that he didn't, but I said of course he did, I saw it myself, but she wouldn't believe me, so I called Spock over and he told her he did, but she wouldn't believe both of us, so I guess she'll just have to�"

*Kirk walks in*

Uhura: *louder* "...recalibrate the plasma relays for better warp performance... Oh, hello, Captain."

Kirk: "Hello, Lieutenant. Commander." *thinks* Why do I always get the feeling they've been talking about me?

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "You're an engineer-- can't you do something about these noisy switches and unconvincing rear-projection screens?"

Scotty: "Och, I wish I could, lass, but it's only the 23rd Century and this is the best we can do."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty: "So, lass, what do ya say?"

Uhura: "Put on thirty kilos in thirty years and then we'll talk, okay?"

Scotty: "It's a date!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: I saw you eyeing that girl with the spots she was a bit tall for you Mr. Scott...

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: I just saw Kirk in bed with [insert name here] through this monitor here.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on April 07, 1999.]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: Scotty, coming to my Fan dance this evening?
Scotty: uh? eh? yes... wouldn't miss it...

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: Scotty, I'm starting to think the computer isn't as fast as it could be.

Scotty: What makes ye say that, lass?

Uhura: Well, I asked for the computer to display some information on the local comm traffic five years ago, but it's still showing that damn line and stupid nebula and saying "Working...working..."

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: At least your skirt doesn't ride so high that your bare ass is always on these cold leather seats.

Scotty: At least you get to sit down. How many times do they show me in engineering just standing around? Get a freakin' stool for Chrissake!

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: Its still installing, Scotty. It took 15 minutes to go from 34 minutes to 33 minutes.

Scotty: Och, its the new standard. The Microsoft minute.

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: Oh, Romeo!

------------------
The Naked Time

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty: Is that a microwormhole on the screen behind you?

Uhura: Uh... No.

Scotty: Are you sure?

Uhura: Yes.

Faint Voice From Uhura's Ear Gizmo: This is Captain Kathryn Janeway of the Federation Starship Voyager. We are in the Delta Quadrant...

Scotty: Did you hear that?

Uhura: Hear what?

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps