Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » It's been a while... (part IV) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's been a while... (part IV)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this, if you haven't already.

From VOY's "One Small Step"...

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited July 27, 2000).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: How long is this supposed to take?

Neelix: Shush!!! It requires time and patience to make this Kronolian Slug Dog!!!

Paris: Clue Check, does anyone have any Pepto Bismol around here?

Kim: I'm don't think we'll be able to finish that.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited July 28, 2000).]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Mr. Neelix, I understand you're orried about my welfare, but don't you think this is taking it a bit too far?"

Neelix: "But Captain, I--"

Janeway: "Did you really think this thing would fit?"

Tuvok: "It IS an illogical assumption, Mr. Neelix."

B'Elanna: "To say nothing of the POWER! How many batteries did you say this thing took??"

Tom: :::whispers::: "Stop drooling. You're making me feel insecure."

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "And after valiently rescuing the mortal remains of our honored dead from the indignity of being forever lost in space, we now bury him in space with full military honors, where he will drift forever, which is different from how he drifted before, which was in his old spaceship, and this is a torpedo tube, which is new and shiny and therefore better, and fortunately it's surplus and we can get rid of it."

Neelix: "And I'm sure that he would appreciate that we have brought him to the most hallowed place on the ship where we have nothing to do, rather than haul him into a large room where the whole crew could pay their respects. Very tasteful, Captain."

B'elanna wipes I tear from her eye; "I always cry at Voyager funerals: I wish it was me."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim: "If we're all here, who's running the ship!?"

Janeway: "We're on the bridge, Harry."

Kim: "Oh, right."

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuvok, Harry, B'Elanna, and Tom: "Er, WHY are we wearing early Next-Generation dress uniforms?"

Janeway (muttered) Damn costuming... Just shut up and do the eulogy...

Nerly invisible ensign in the back: "Hey! It's me! I'm the REAL Ezri! Somebody get that shapeshifter off DS9!"

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim: Captain, isn't this a waste of a good torpedo casing?

Janeway: Nonsense, Mr. Kim. We can always make more.

Kim: Oh. Then where's Chakotay? Don't tell me he's the one making the casings.

Paris: Nah, he can't. We stuck him in this torpedo casing.

Neelix: But why?

Tuvok: It was the most logical thing to do as he wasn't much of a character.

Torres: For once I agree with Tuvok.

------------------
Teddy Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Well, I speak loudly and I carry a bigger stick...and I use it too!"

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited July 28, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Do we even want to know what you are planning to serve here Mr. Neelix?"

------------------
"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'."
- Buffy

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited July 28, 2000).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Voyager crew first began to suspect they weren't welcome back in Federation space when Starfleet beamed an armed photon torpedo directly onto the bridge...

------------------
"Oh my god... If I have to listen to Pokemon sing in Danish, I'm going to cry..."

- My sister, 7/7/00

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry: Someone told me this was the line for the buffet...only I don't see any food.

Janeway: You really are stupid Mr. Kim.

Harry: Am not...
------------------
Oh, fiddle faddle, everyone knows that our mutants have flippers. Oops, I've said too much.....
~C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited July 29, 2000).]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "And I think we should all give Neelix a round of applause for creating the galaxy's biggest chocolate eclair."

Neelix: "What til you see the cherry cobbler I'm making for next week; it's to die for."

an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cast eyes each other carefully, each contemplating if they can steal the Federation flag undectected at the end of filming and for how much they can sell it on e-bay.
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: Isn't this a photon torpedo?
Paris: Yes, it is.
Tuvok: Someone did remove the armaments, correct?
Kim: Uhhhh, I was supposed to do that, wasn't I?
Janeway: Red Alert! Evacuate the bridge.

------------------
-Hey, Mom, can I be a Pizza Cat when I grow up?

-Well, you're short and funny looking. You're on the right track

Samurai Pizza Cats "Gender Bender Butterflies"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Mr. Neelix?"

Neelix: "I could not find a good table, so I used one of those easy to create torpedo's we have so much of."

------------------
"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'."
- Buffy

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anonymous Crewmember: "Uh, Captain? Do you think that we might be able to get dress uniforms too?"

Janeway: "Of course not! We only have enough for the senior staff. I've said this before."

Tuvok: "Let us hope they do not ask about the escape pods."

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps