Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » And now, brought to you by the orginal host........ (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: And now, brought to you by the orginal host........
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to cover eri Ryan in Dirt Cake. Ummmm!

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Jubilee still alive? I think she's dead ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she visiting Charles?

If so, you may not hear from them for DAYS, as they've got vastly more important things to do. Namely, each other.

*sigh*
*mutters with intense jealousy*

That whole incident at the end of October put Julie completely out of action. We hadn't seen each other since late September. Christmas weekend looks like the earliest...

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS??!?!?
*runs away*

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Jeri Ryan, did anyone see her in the trailer for Dracula 2000? She's playing a journalist who becomes a vampire...

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys..... You all have waited so long for this and I'm sorry that I havn't been around. Unfortunatly chronic illness + cold = not good stuff.

And yeah, I was visiting Charles, but that was last week.

So here goes.......

1. JeffKarde, followed closely by Omega, and First of Two gets third, even if I don't agree with him, it's still damn funny.
2. Shik, Omega, Tec *LOL*. Starbuck gets the "cheesy joke" award.
3. First of Two *L*, Tahna_Los (even if you DID forget grin), Michael_T...... and to whoever asked, I don't know who that makes you, no..... but I'm dying to find out.
4. Benjita, TSN, Shik, Omega gets points for being cute... JeffK, you'd have gotten points but the whole point IS to answer the hidden question.
5. TSN, Xentrick (passes you the mashed potatoes), Kosh gets points just for grinning back, which I think is cute. Starbuck and Benjita get points for singing their answers...
6. Benjita gets first place and a special award for trying to answer two questions at once, TSN, Starbuck. First of Two almost has the points for the "correct answer bonus". Satanists don't in fact worship Satan at all. They worship themselves.
7. Shik (you may need some antibiotics for that...) Xentric (LOL, "Mutually Exclusive") , Omega "Foiled again!" *L*, TSN, and Tahna. Wow. You all had some pretty cute remarks for this one.
8. Tec, Tahna; TSN,Starbuck, First, and the others that replied with a variation on "me" get third. (y'know, there are less obvious ways....). JeffK: That's a buttery nipple, I think. Benjita gets extra bonus points for being correct as to the contents of the drink mixture.
9. Shik, AndrewR, Benjita once again gets the prize for being able to mention stuff that's happened between us off forums ,Starbuck, you stay away from my boyfriend's beard!
10. Benjita, Omega, TSN and Vogon tie for third. And An extra point goes to TSN for his "You going to put it in a box?" statement, which I almost spit coke onto my monitor laughing about the first time I read it.

So there you go... Enjoy!

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was me who asked who that would make me. Tiberius Claudius Nero was the full name of Emperor Claudius(yes, the one of Derek Jacobi fame). Since he was the one who died & left me in charge, that would make me Nero Claudius Drusus Germanicus (n�e Lucius Domitius)...more commonly known simply as Nero.

:::holds up fiddle::: A song, anyone?

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope everyone realizes that that "You going to keep it in a box?" comment is a quote from Monty Python's Life of Brian. If not, I command you to go watch that movie right now. Along w/ The Meaning of Life and The Holy Grail. And then every episode of the Flying Circus. That will be your punishment. Your oh-so-wonderful punishment...

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps