Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Concerning CapComs (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Concerning CapComs
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna, Security Staff

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anna Ramirez: ...with the Final Four conclusion. That concludes our sports report for Channel 13. Back to you James.

James Chae: In other news, tonight happend to be the worst case of casting scenario, the powers behind N*Sync decided to have William Shatner be the guest performer before the boy band hit the stage tonight on a Halloween concert. Unfortunately, the his performance proved disasterous as angry teenagers running on hormones and drugs pulled him off the stage where each took a turn beating the crap out of the performer. He is now in critical but stable condition at Cedars Sinai Hospital. N*Sync wishes to appologize to their fans and Mr. Shatner for the mistake.
Thank you for joining us this evening and please stay tune for Star Trek: Voyager. Tonight, Captain Janeway is assimilated by the Borg. Have a good evening.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T.J. Hooker fans take their frustration out on William Shatner.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited April 09, 2001).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After many years of unemployment, Cecil the Sea Serpent finally got a bit part in Star Trek VI as "Alien behind Captain Kirk #2."

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Dial 911!!! PLEASE!!!

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: What do you people want?

Martia, offscreen: They want your allegiance to the Brotherhood of Aliens.

Kirk: They've got it!

Martia: And they want your coat.

Kirk: Okay!

Martia: And they want to know what happened to the Excelsior.

Kirk: Could we get through a CapCom without having an entry by Krenim that alludes to "Series ?," please?

Martia: I don't think so.

Kirk: Darn.

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

[This message has been edited by Krenim (edited April 09, 2001).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Yes, I realize this entry is awfully close to Gaseous Anomaly's, but it's screaming out to be done:

Kirk: I'm telling you people the Earth revolves around the sun!

Alien Mob: Burn him!

------------------

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy at back: WHAAAZZZUUUUUPPPP!!!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Barney frolicked gaily with the lively and boisterous children, Baby Bop recalled her harsh past.

Seperated from the rest of her kind after her planet fell off it's orbital axis after The Great Bonking'n'Bopping Session, Baby Bop spent her formative years hopping from star system to star system, hoping to find any information pertaining to her people.

An entire civilization, wiped out because of their love of the 60's Earth lifestyle. Her family. Her friends. Her love.

As she cast a cold eye over the gleeful children, the old fury rose again. So unfair, she cried to herself (and not for the first time), that they should have all the things I lost.

Through her watering eyes, she saw his face again. The man that had looked beyond the filth and rags. The man that took her under his guidance and care when all around her feared her for her appearance and avoided her.

The man that saw her for what she really was.

James T. Kirk.

The man that fucked her on Rura Penthe until her kneecaps froze.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming to an off broadway stage near you:
Cats satring William Shatner

------------------
Witty Remark

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JeffR: remove a '/' from that image link and it'll work. 8)

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Actually, Lee, that was the link from the website I had it on. I found it it was from Geocities, so the only way to see the pic was if you looked at the url of it. I uploaded it to my account though.

------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shatner: Damnable PETA people...they do however fling a good rock.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One of the BEST shows ever produced using excessive amounts of fur!"
~Joel Travers: Inland Valley Times

"A true landmark of local theater! Shatner bleeds not only pathos but almost real blood!"
~Desson Arnold: Burbank Bee

"A Neo-homeless thriller. Bill Shatner creates a moving show that will have you sitting in your seat for at least 1 1/2 hours"
~Robert Silver: Glendale News Press

Yes, come see the show critics are raving about. A man growing tired of writing futuristic Sci Fi, "Wild" Bill Shatner steps deep into the world of the San Francisco homeless with his tour de force play called "Bill Shatner, Man On The Street Without A House."

quote:
Shater: Brother [pause] can you spare a dime. Or at the very least [pause] a decaf [pause] latte?

"Staged on an actual stage!"
~Raves Valerie Martin: Northridge News

Make your plans to see "Bill Shatner, Man On The Street Without A House."

Coming soon to dinner theater near you.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited April 11, 2001).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "Rura Penthe..."

Chekov: "They call it the aliens' moshpit."

------------------
"Excuse me, Mr. Rampaging Killer? Why don't you put down the gun and take a look at this hand-held monkey? Does it not have clever little forepaws? It eats gum and sap!"
--
L. Fitzgerald Sj�berg
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and something pleasent will happen to you. Possibly involving syrup.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps