Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Never-Ending Story 3: Escape from Stupidity (Page 49)

This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50   
Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story 3: Escape from Stupidity
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
of

I'll put it on your tab, Lee

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
T'Pol.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She

I was looking around for things that started with 'in-' to alliterate with 'indefatigable'.. the first thing i saw was an Ani DiFranco CD.. i thought 'indie-rock' (its short for 'independant rock' and is a genre of music).
Gawd.. i thought 'Love is a holographic snowmobile' was the best thing i ever heard.. until someone said 'A Clockwork Grapefruit' I was nearly removed from the computer lab when i read that, for my laughing so loud. And the worst part was that i was having and Instant Message fight with a girl im seeing and she saw me laughing across the room when she typed that she was mad at me, and she cried.

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're in the same room with a girl and you're communicating over IM? Geez ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What? We do that all the time in the labs at PNC. We try to trick each other so that we can warn them. It gets pretty hilarious...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, i wish you guys would post words.
Talking with Jen over IM is one of the most satisfying relationships i have ever had, and is really a lot of fun.. especially when she is on the other side of the lab and we suddenly continue the conversation verbally, confusing all onlookers. Jen's best unexpected verbal IM answer was 'Yeah, I know you did.. we can smell it over here' but i was able to actually make her run away when i looked up at my screen and called over to her that she had misspelled 'masturbation'
And it leads to so much fun when we decide we should just go make out in the lounge istead and we look up and say.. 'ok, upstairs' and slap CTRL-ALT-DEL and run

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She, however

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

capped
Member # 709

, likes

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

it.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: The359 ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

went

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
potty
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
before

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

going

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ka-ka

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps