Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C-C-C-CapCom! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: C-C-C-CapCom!
MIB: CLASSIC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. I was kidding about the ransom.
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you've chickened out of the deal. Charles isn't going to be happy about that. I bet his server already had its mouth set on that memory upgrade. Now Charles is going to have to send his goons out to "collect." I hope you aren't too attached to your pinkies.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back on topic, fools

Santa: Coke again? I know someone who's getting coal in their stockings...

or

Santa: What? Not diet? This is gonna go straight to my thighs...tsk tsk

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa: "Damn you Coca-Cola! You ruined my holiday. It was all good then you had to come in and commercialize it!"

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa: "high-fructose corn syrup, caramel color, potassium benzoate.. what?!..

Son of a bitch! they took out the cocaine! shit!"

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy whispering: Shhhh, Sis. If the Coke isn't good enough, we'll use those pictures of him with mom and dad from last year.

Girl: Then I get my pony?

Santa thinking: *She wants a pony, and all I get is a bottle of warm Coke? Sheeit no.*

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother: Now remember, Sis. No matter what he asks you, do not tell him the truth!

Sister: Why?

Brother: If you tell him the truth, we get no toys!

Santa Claus: Now, children. Tell me the truth. Do these pants make my ass look fat?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given this petered out two weeks before Christmas, I was amazed it got as many entries as it did. But then most of the posts were actually MIB being an asshole, or as we like to call it round here, "just being himself." 8)

Anyway. Winner's Jeff Raven, runner-up's Hobbes. Hope y'all had a great Holiday, let's see what bizarre image I can come up with for next year.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps