Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Kaptain's Kaption Kompetition Kontest on a Kapture of a Kommander Kommunicating (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kaptain's Kaption Kompetition Kontest on a Kapture of a Kommander Kommunicating
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ February 14, 2002, 21:40: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viewscreen Man: Ah... it burns...

:Kirk offscreen: See what happens when you mess with my toupee?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never challenge a vulcan to a game of fart-flame.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're all getting so burned on royalties...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mirror Universe version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? included the incredibly popular "Burn a Friend" lifeline.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commander: "And to think I requested assignment to a No Smoking Earth Outpost Station!"

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Along with "Spock's Brain" and the Space Hippies, another of Star Trek's third season's less-than-stellar moments was Jerry Lee Lewis' cameo performing "Great Balls of Fire."

--------------------

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commander: I'M...DYING! SOMEBODY...HELP ME!

Kirk (Offscreen): Could you...tone it down...a bit...You're...stealing my....style...you son of a....bitch...

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23rd century exploding cigar gag. The classics never die...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before there were peppers and spices. Then came the chilis and jalepenos. But they do not compare with the potent taste of a Klingon QuD'aTh!!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crewman: That was one hell of a sauna. I love it!!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
Member # 393

Commander: "We won't go back! You don't know what it's like in our universe! The Federation's gone, the Borg is everywhere! *pants* We're one of the last ships left, please - you've got to help us!"
Kirk: "Odd. Does this mean anything to anybody?"
Spock: "Negative."
McCoy: "Nope."
Scott: "Uh-uh."
Sulu: "Not me."
Chekov: "Nyet."
Uhura: "Sorry, no."
Kirk: "Oh, well. Must be a wrong number. Viewscreen off."

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

With his dying breath, former Enterprise security officer Eugene Kowalski concludes that changing his Division, Ship Assignment, and even Quadrant was insufficient to prevent the Redshirt's Curse.

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The senior staff watch with sadistic glee as LT Kevin Riley ages & melts away before their eyes in a cloud of toxic fumes channelled to Engineering by Spock & Scotty after Riley's n sextillionth heart-and-other-major-organ-wrenching rendition of "I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk Off Screen: Bless you... Wanna Kleenex?!

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps