Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » I give you: 10 questions. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I give you: 10 questions.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, this isn't the flameboard. I'm sure you can imagine. Er ... you DO know what a dildo is, don't you?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*responds quickly before this degenerates into Republican S&M insertion-fantasy hour*

for the kids on page 2:
quote:
Originally posted by Jubilicious:

1. If you had a box of Strike Anywhere matches, what would you Strike them against?
2. Why the hell does the post office never READ the "This End Up" sign on boxes?
3. My old female friend invited me over for dinner. What do you think the 3rd course should be?
4. Am I starting to look old?
5. Why is it best to use frozen fish sticks in museum quality art?
6. Why does Squaresoft think we don't notice that their main female character has looked the same since Final Fantasy 7?
7. I need a "Bond Girl" name. Why don't you come up with one for me?
8. At which point is it okay to use sharp pointy sticks against defenseless but scary well-built women?
9. WASSUUUPPPP?
10. If you were to make number 9 less lame, what would you ask?

1. My rock hard abs. Oops, I guess that's usually capitalized, huh? ABS, Sorry.
2. You need to start writing that on the outside of the box, Jubes.
3. Lesse, Open-faced Clam Sandwich, Fish Tacos, Cocktail weinies--you know: finger foods.
4. Don't you think Sigourney Weaver looks better now than she did in Alien?
5. Because thawed fish-sticks make the guache all clumpy.
6. Why must women disrupt men's vigorous and determined masturbation with irrelevent questions? /or they're all clones.
7. Alika Cuhnteter-Dickinmass-Cumminmyface (a long way to go for the acronym, I know.)
8. Riiiight... NOW! GO! Nope. It's too late now. Time's Up.
9. What are you wearing?
10. Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about: your mother.

[ February 27, 2002, 00:34: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
10. Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about: your mother.

My mother? Let me tell you about my mother...*BANG*...*BANG*...

Sorry, I just had to follow that answer up. [Big Grin]

[ February 27, 2002, 07:11: Message edited by: The359 ]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. The heart of this girl I like. I really want to light her fire.
2. They're used to the missionary position.
3. 3rd course, or do you mean 3rd hole? tee up!
4. Compared to Charles, you are a young, nubile vixen.
5. Most museums are feaking cold! Ever been in one? Artic weather 24/7
6. The last time Squaresoft did an original game it was Super Mario RPG. And even then it wasn't very original.
7. How about Chesty Charms?
8. I fear any girl that can beat me up. Sharp pointy objects can be necessary.
9. SOOOOO WAAAAAAASTEEEDDD
10. I'd ask for whatever you've been smokin' [Smile]

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The heart of this girl I like. I really want to light her fire."

*Comic-Store-Guy-speak* Worst. Joke. Ever.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a joke?

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a bad one, at that.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This gonna get judged anytime soon?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Depends ... what are your motives for asking?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We want to see who won. Duh... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought coke was snorted through the nose, not shot. Maybe someone needed it a little faster than they can inhale...

1. If you had a box of Strike Anywhere matches, what would you Strike them against?

The Strike Zone. Yes, the Strike Zone is seemingly fictitious, but MLB thinks it exists.

2. Why the hell does the post office never READ the "This End Up" sign on boxes?

The same reason that I keep shaking the Fragile boxes looking for Gobo, Wembly, Mokey, Boober and Red. Not to mention Uncle Traveling Matt.

3. My old female friend invited me over for dinner. What do you think the 3rd course should be?

Let's see. If the first course is wine, and the second course is unmentionable, the third course should be wine eaten off the unmentionables.

4. Am I starting to look old?

Charles is getting old? Maybe you shouldn't look.

5. Why is it best to use frozen fish sticks in museum quality art?

Because thawed fish sticks may cause museum quality art to smell like the outcome of question 3.

6. Why does Squaresoft think we don't notice that their main female character has looked the same since Final Fantasy 7?

They notice. It's just that Rinoa/Dagger(Garnet)/Tifa/Whatever the girl's name in X look so much like Jubilee that all us geeks get hot. Not to mention the ease of the Hentai/Ecchi artists to draw the same girl each time.

7. I need a "Bond Girl" name. Why don't you come up with one for me?

I think Jubilicious is quite a fine "Bond Girl" name. Maybe Jub Jub Licious.

8. At which point is it okay to use sharp pointy sticks against defenseless but scary well-built women?

You mean it wasn't okay to begin with? Damn, I'm in trouble.

9. WASSUUUPPPP?

Da LIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

10. If you were to make number 9 less lame, what would you ask?

Pardon me, have you any Grey Poupon?

So, Is Benjita's Comeback Triumphant???? Only time will tell. I missed you all!

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alrighty, this time I added in a special *groan* award. The *groan* award is ... well...this groan is typical of the sound you make when a particularly bad joke has just been said. Take it as a complement, or take it as an insult.... either way it was the response that made me roll my eyes into the back of my head.

I had hoped for more responses than this. And why the hell didn't Omega answer any? Or was he too busy trying to figure out what a Dildo was? [Wink]

Oh.. and on top of the good showing that he already made, Balaam gets a special award for making me snort beer out my nose while reading his entry.. This is specifically for what he printed in asteriks before answering the questions. [Wink]

1. Saiyanman, Tim.
Jeff: *groan*

2. Shik, Balaam.
Vogon : *groan*

3. Balaam, Saiyanman.
Fo2: *groan*

4. Tim, Shik.
Tahna: *groan*

5. Saiyanman, Shik.
CaptainMike: *groan*

6. Tim, CaptainMike, Balaam Tahna gets an award for giving me real information, and Saiyanman gets an award for stroking my ego. [Wink] .

7. Balaam, Jeff Raven, Tahna *smack*.
Fo2: *groan*

8. Balaam and Saiyanman tied for first, the359.
Tim: *groan*

9. Saiyanman, Balaam.
CaptainMike: *groan*

10. Tim, Fo2, Balaam.
Saiyanman: *groan*

Vogon gets a special award for asking a question that I asked in a previous ten questions.

[ March 08, 2002, 23:11: Message edited by: Jubilicious ]

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any day you can make Jubes groan twice is a good day.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Ah, but 9 times? You beast, you...

--------------------

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'd definitely call that a triumphant comeback.

And a *groan* award no less! (Grey Poupon is close to getting out*groaned* by the Wassup?, so I had to say it.)

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps