Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » A bit of a drag... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A bit of a drag...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm... Subway...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is only the arm of my friend Anastasia CatpainMike. So take a cold shower.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By blowing up the image further and manipulating it, I've been able to make out the registry NCC-59xy1 where 'x' is either a '3' or an '8,' and 'y' is a '6' or a '9.' 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that blur further back has to be either an Ambassador class or a Valiant class starship. Anyone who disagrees with me has his/her head up his/her ass.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, there is a Constitution Class starship in the pic somewhere.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but should we consider it canon?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll email Mike Okuda! He'll know! Then we'll have canonical proof that this is a Valiant class starship!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
Member # 709

But Valiant isnt the class name.. it must be a variant. What we need to do is get more pictures of the studio model and/or more screengrabs if they have this on DVD
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Mike can see it... I can see it - why no one else... the 'body' on the left - is NAKED... possibly sitting on a towel... or his pants ride VERY VERY low.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
Member # 709

I cant figure out how an arm could make that shape.. unless of course its the arm i see attached to a naked body

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Everyone knows that the Defiant is a Valiant class! It was on the dedication plaque and in some Star Trek books. Plus, Antares Station says that it's Valiant class! So there! Nyah!

As for the picture, how can you not tell that the fleshy object in question is an arm? It's an arm and shoulder sticking out from a sleeveless shirt (possible a tank top or camisole). In the picture in the OP, you can see that the person in question is wearing a light khaki pair of shorts.

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the bottom of the picture was cut off at about the level of the bottom of the top drawer in that filing cabinet (or that spray can), it sure would look like someone was bending over and mooning them. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CLICK HEAR!

[ March 29, 2002, 11:25: Message edited by: U//Magnus ]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sweet Jesus, I did not need to see that pic (Magnus's one).

So wait a second, you have a naked chick next to you? Why didn't you have HER in the picture instead of the asian babe?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps