Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » DeCapComtamination (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DeCapComtamination
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's "Snayer." You changed it, remember?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda: Hey, Dominic. I think Jolene's fallen asleep.

Dominic: **yawn** I'm feeling pretty sleepy myself.

Linda: I think the crew forgot about us. It doesn't take three hours to get donuts!

----------

Hoshi: So. This is what Hell is like.

----------

Hoshi: Malcolm, you were on the Klingon ship too long. This latest weapon idea is really out there.

Malcolm: I'm serious. In two hundred years, cheese will not only disrupt starship operations, but it will effectively disable it!

----------

Hoshi: Did I remember to turn off my hotplate?

----------

Hoshi: Psst. Malcolm. Five bucks.

----------

T'Pol: Hoshi, I find your enthusiasm for slugs to be quite illogical.

Hoshi: Well, what can I say? I find slugs to be quite trilling.

----------

Malcolm (thinking): Be cool, Malcolm. Do not let the Great Bum intimidate you! Who's the man? You da man! ARRRRGH!

----------

T'Pol: Hoshi, please explain the concept of "ratings sweeps" to me.

----------

T'Pol: I agree.

Hoshi: Yeah.

Malcolm: Oh, absolutely.

Everyone agrees. Siegfried is pretty creepy.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek humour at it's worst

quote:
Hoshi: Well, what can I say? I find slugs to be quite trilling

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

[Big Grin]
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* Siggy's the winner. One of his entries was probably really good, I couldn't say for sure as I gave up reading them after the first 50 or so.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

And that's the way you achieve success in life, folks. It's not the quality that counts. It's throwing so many things at them at a such a fast and furious pace that they have no option other than to give in.

Oh, and yeah me! I won an official Vogon Poet CapCom! [Big Grin]

[ April 12, 2002, 18:14: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:

T'Pol: Hoshi, please explain the concept of "ratings sweeps" to me.

This one was pretty durned funny.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'Pol: "Where's the soap!"

Hoshi : "Yes, it does, doesn't it?"

*both laugh*

Malcolm: "Huh?"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Obviously, Malcolm is not in the know for female masturbation jokes.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, I'm not, either...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand with TSN on this one... [Confused]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first thought when seeing Malcolm's face was what precisely would be going through my mnd if I was in this situation:

*Nnnn, must....not....touch....cloth...'*

Hoshi glancing over: *Hmmm, he's touching cloth...'

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

It's an old joke. Women masturbate with a bar of soap. Doing it a lot wears down the bar of soap. In this joke, T'Pol is asking for the location of the soap ("Where's the soap?"). Hoshi, who enjoys masturbating with it thinks that T'Pol is also masturbating with the bar of soap ("Wear's the soap!"). Hoshi, believing this, agrees -- leaving Malcolm, Tim, and Matt confused.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh huh...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird...

So many horny people here...

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps